Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

2»

Replies

• dhiammarathdhiammarath Member, Premium Posts: 799 Member Member, Premium Posts: 799 Member
    Awesome! Great progress!
  • blueberriparfaitblueberriparfait Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome progress, you look great! Our starting weights are almost exactly the same, I'll do everything I can to make my journey as successful as yours is so far!
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 201 Member Member Posts: 201 Member
    Awesome progress, you look great! Our starting weights are almost exactly the same, I'll do everything I can to make my journey as successful as yours is so far!

Great to meet you! And thanks! *blush* I think one of the most important things is to really think about what your strengths and weaknesses are and then tailoring your plan for yourself to take advantage of that knowledge. :-)
  • jean133mjgjean133mjg Member Posts: 133 Member Member Posts: 133 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job! I’ll keep watching for your updates. The best to you. Also, I love your fur babies
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Member Posts: 3,714 Member Member Posts: 3,714 Member
    Awesome progress pics AND cats? This is a most excellent thread.
  • E_ValE_Val Member Posts: 27 Member Member Posts: 27 Member
    You are amazing!!
    Here's a little update - I'm currently waiting for the next "whoosh." I do have thyroid issues and a mild case of PCOS so new pics might be spaced out a bit. :)

I've been staying on plan, and recently realized I can properly touch my toes again, so I did a bunch the other day and gave myself DOMS. LOL. I didn't expect that at the time because they were so easy to do! It's happened before.

However the KITTENS are growing and putting on muscle so here's a picture of them from this weekend. They are 10 weeks old as of today. Nishiko is lagging behind her brother in growth though she's healthy, and Hiroshi has grown a very long and skinny whip tail. Seemingly all at once.

npolpo0swcaj.jpg

edited June 22
  • LukesGreenMilkLukesGreenMilk Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
    Way to go! I normally see your buddy updates, great to see all the progress! You are clearly working hard every day.
    edited June 26
  • SmallMimiSmallMimi Member Posts: 540 Member Member Posts: 540 Member
    Congrats, you look fantastic! I restarted after going back to work and gaining back all I lost in 2012. I am 5'3 and started at 242 in December, as of this morning down to 195. Never had a problem touching my toes since I stayed flexible even at my heaviest, just nice to see them without completely bending over now.
  • yodachoyodacho Member Posts: 89 Member Member Posts: 89 Member
    Great job!
    Thank you to everyone who responded, I really appreciate the support. SmallMimi, I tried to stay flexible... but this large gut of mine was preventing me from doing a proper toe touch. Now that it's smaller it's not blocking me! I carry the vast majority of my weight in my belly region, unfortunately.

Progress update:

I had my designated cheat day on the 24th and yesterday noticed another small loss with another bigger loss today. So I'm back on plan and on a losing trend, just as I was planning. So I'm at 54 pounds lost now, and still working at it. The kittens are massively rambunctious, healthy babies full of mischief.

• thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 173 Member Member, Premium Posts: 173 Member
    I am a little in love with your cats.

Congratulations on being brave enough to post a thread like this, and for losing 54lb already. That's an incredible accomplishment. :)

Here's to the journey, you amazing lady, you! :)
  • llfurbillfurbi Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
    Here's a goofy cat picture for Hump Day - I'm in a mini plateau so my stats are about the same.

8kx2bw7bmr5u.png
    edited July 1
  • portercaporterca Member Posts: 162 Member Member Posts: 162 Member
    Great progress!!! You can definitely see a difference!
    Thanks for sharing kitty photos!!! They are adorable!
  • jacqQ2017jacqQ2017 Member Posts: 61 Member Member Posts: 61 Member
    Wow I just converted pounds to kg's. Big success!! Keep up the good work - I'm also 41 this year. Feels like it's now or never for me :)
  • Nbaker0909Nbaker0909 Member Posts: 85 Member Member Posts: 85 Member
    Updated weight of 292? Did you mean 192?
    Nbaker0909 wrote: »
    Updated weight of 292? Did you mean 192?

Yeah, I would have meant 192. :) Fortunately I haven't gotten much above 250 in my life. However, unfortunately, it's too late to edit!