Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

124»

Replies

• MithriditesMithridites Member Posts: 558 Member Member Posts: 558 Member
    So cool! You are shrinking as your kittens are growing. Great work!
  • turnitaroundat40turnitaroundat40 Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    A hello from Canada and a big hooray to you! Well done! I’m 44, same height and starting weight, also with PCOS and I’m finding your thread so inspiring! Thank you so much!!
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 374 Member Member Posts: 374 Member
    A hello from Canada and a big hooray to you! Well done! I’m 44, same height and starting weight, also with PCOS and I’m finding your thread so inspiring! Thank you so much!!

You're welcome - all the best to you! By the way, my PCOS symptoms are pretty much GONE. It really is true that disorders like that ease up as you lose fat. So I'm hoping the same for you. I grew up near the Canadian Border (BC area) and still remember French Sesame Street. :)
  • veggie16mfpveggie16mfp Member Posts: 112 Member Member Posts: 112 Member
    No longer obese is the BEST news. I can’t imagine how good that must feel!

I’ve such a long ways to go and my tummy is literally a massive issue for me. I’ve really found your thread to be most inspirational. Looking forward to seeing your continued success x

No longer obese is the BEST news. I can’t imagine how good that must feel!

I’ve such a long ways to go and my tummy is literally a massive issue for me. I’ve really found your thread to be most inspirational. Looking forward to seeing your continued success x

We'll shrink those darn bellies together! And yeah, it feels great. :)

• LatrellisLatrellis Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    You look a lot younger!
    Latrellis wrote: »
    You look a lot younger!

Thanks - I sure FEEL younger. It's amazing what dumping 80 pounds off my body will do.
  • cugogirl2017cugogirl2017 Member Posts: 3,879 Member Member Posts: 3,879 Member
    Wow! You are doing amazing and you look great! I needed this today! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • JoyfulandactiveJoyfulandactive Member Posts: 34 Member Member Posts: 34 Member
    Wow! Have you lost 80lb???!!! That's amazing. You look relaxed and healthy and are an inspiration. Thanks for posting.
  • lynneburgess714lynneburgess714 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    You are doing great Sand-Tiger, well done
    Thank you so much for the recognition - and it's true, I do feel more healthy. Happier, too. LOL