Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

Options

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    I'm really thrilled about the fact that I can go out to eat now and not feel a need to clean my plate or any embarrassment about asking for a box. So today added to my breakfast is the other half of the steak omelet, and then I'm going to the new house and beginning to tape and prep for painting the kitchen. This is the other reason I put my calories up. I'm going to be doing a lot more activity than I was.
  • planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I'm not even level one anymore. I'm like, level -2. I'm honestly crushed by how weak I am, how much progress I've lost. :(

It's OK! Once you've made progress, it's a lot easier to earn it back than it is to make new progress. You'll be back at status quo in no time and will improve from there.
  • planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm really thrilled about the fact that I can go out to eat now and not feel a need to clean my plate or any embarrassment about asking for a box.

Restaurant leftovers are the best! Up to and including cold pizza for breakfast!

• pamiede
    pamiede Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 I do not advise eating back your exercise calories. That’s my opinion
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Height: 5'9"
    Starting Weight on 4/16: 270

Here's what my weigh-ins look like this month so far (I weigh in on Saturdays)
    -6/6 245.0
    -6/13 243.4
    -6/20 239.8
    -6/27 238.8

My goals for June
    -Log food every day and stay under 1650 calories check
    -Drink 128oz of water per day check
    -Stick to workout schedule
    -Day 1 Chest/Shoulder, 30min treadmill check
    -Day 2 Legs/Abs, 30mins treadmill check
    -Day 3 Arms/Back, 30mins treadmill check
    -Day 4 Rest day check

So I decided to recalculate my calories since I've lost 30 pounds and MFP set my daily limit to 1600 instead of 1650 so I'm going to use that amount now. One thing that I have really been thinking about lately though is what to do with exercise calories that it says I've earned. So far I have not eaten any exercise calories, I've always just stayed within my set daily limit. I've been doing strength training for a couple months, and just added the cardio in a few weeks ago. I feel tired all the time and it's getting harder to complete my workouts due to feeling drained before the end. Is it because I'm not eating enough? The other day I had a hard workout and a really busy day and MFP said I had earned 1400 exercise calories. I feel that's a little ridiculous, but I think I'm going to try eating a portion of my exercise calories every day and see if it helps.

Do you guys eat your exercise calories?

Hi! We are the exact same height and weight so I’m going to watch this post for guidance, too! I have also had my calories set at 1600, down from 2000.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    pamiede wrote: »
    @Tazaria87 I do not advise eating back your exercise calories. That’s my opinion

Do you have specific reasons why?