Leftover cooked corn
  • meharmahshahid
    meharmahshahid Posts: 107 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Okra

I LOVE OKRA
  • meharmahshahid
    meharmahshahid Posts: 107 Member
    ANY type of red meat and most white meats, so basically all I eat is chicken and some fish like salmon. It's not like I'm trying to be a vegetarian or something, it's because I just can't stand the thought of eating it and feel like puking, so it is something that I don't even put near my mouth.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I try not to eat soy. Boy is it hard! Soy lecithin in everything!
  • tracybear86
    tracybear86 Posts: 163 Member
    Sweet potatoes! Blech! Worst food fad yet!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    avocado
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,685 Member
    avocado

I used to be like that, now I eat them daily.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Walnuts (allergic)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    brussell sprouts & turnips - yea that is 2
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Natto
  • VegjoyP
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Natto

Interesting, lots of people donot even know what natto is. I myself have not tried it but do actually want to. I eat a lot of Asian, Chinese, Oriental and Japanese cuisine.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Mushrooms
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Natto

Interesting, lots of people donot even know what natto is. I myself have not tried it but do actually want to. I eat a lot of Asian, Chinese, Oriental and Japanese cuisine.

I tried it, and for me, it was one of those "squeeze your nose shut and it's not bad" kind of foods, like stinky cheese.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    (with some exceptions) vegan alternatives to animal products.

Do you mean things like Beyond Meat, or anything- vegan cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, etc.
    I am vegan and do not eatvmeat substitutes. I tried Just Egg, vegan alternative. I really did not like it because it is soooo much like real egg and I don't eat eggs because animal but simply don't like eggs anyway. The one exception is this " fish less tuna" that is addictive! Lol

Fake meat, vegan cheese, dairy free yogurt, etc. Really only animal product alternative I like is nut milk.
  • VegjoyP
    (with some exceptions) vegan alternatives to animal products.

Do you mean things like Beyond Meat, or anything- vegan cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, etc.
    I am vegan and do not eatvmeat substitutes. I tried Just Egg, vegan alternative. I really did not like it because it is soooo much like real egg and I don't eat eggs because animal but simply don't like eggs anyway. The one exception is this " fish less tuna" that is addictive! Lol

Fake meat, vegan cheese, dairy free yogurt, etc. Really only animal product alternative I like is nut milk.

wow, I actually prefer the taste and texture of the newer plant based foods. The Just Egg is really just like egg but no gross smell. Same with the fish free tuna I found and I was pescatarian for ages. I really love Kite Hill cream cheese and other plant cheese dips, spreads, etc.