Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

1 food you don't eat

Replies

• debrag12debrag12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,044 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,044 Member
  • ebrookes73ebrookes73 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    sweetbreads :s
  • Clive_1963Clive_1963 Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member
    most vegetables bah.
  • jeffrey_adjeffrey_ad Member, Premium Posts: 629 Member Member, Premium Posts: 629 Member
    Beets, although I feel like I should.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,279 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,279 Member
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »

I second this!
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,007 Member Member Posts: 5,007 Member
    jeffrey_ad wrote: »

Ew, yeah. Add that to my list. I always said I didn't like them but finally tried them (hush!) and...just...no.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,279 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,279 Member
  • SawjerSawjer Member, Premium Posts: 228 Member Member, Premium Posts: 228 Member
    Beetroot.
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,126 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,126 Member
    Liver.

And I feel ya on the BBQ Jackfruit. My vegan daughter makes it for us and I don’t have the heart to tell her we both think it’s the most repulsive thing going.
  • DoneWorkingDoneWorking Member Posts: 233 Member Member Posts: 233 Member
    Cabbage. Ever notice how it sounds so much like garbage?
    edited July 2020
  • Curvybaja55Curvybaja55 Member Posts: 164 Member Member Posts: 164 Member
    Burgers and hotdogs
    edited July 2020
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Member Posts: 3,884 Member Member Posts: 3,884 Member
    Liver.

And I feel ya on the BBQ Jackfruit. My vegan daughter makes it for us and I don’t have the heart to tell her we both think it’s the most repulsive thing going.

Agreed, and I'm normally a fan of the random meat alternatives out there. Jackfruit as a meat alternative is a terrible substitute and also has a terrible taste and texture.
    Cabbage. Ever notice how it sounds so much like garbage?

gotta disagree with you here
  • LolinloggenLolinloggen Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
    Anything with gluten (as I am intolerant)
    most soups.
    edited July 2020
  • netitheyetinetitheyeti Member Posts: 496 Member Member Posts: 496 Member
    Honey, I just don't like the taste. I also can't stand lemon juice on meat/fish, it overpowers and ruins the taste for me
    Generally speaking... cereal.
  • Terrania24Terrania24 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    soda pop of any kind