Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Replies

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,304 Member

JFT Monday
    - Sleep in a bit (Holiday for me) :smiley:
    - Weigh, down 0.4 which surprised me after my big drop yesterday :smiley:
    - Water flowers for my daughter since she is at a friend's :smiley: man it is already hot at 8:00am
    - Go for a walk downtown :smiley:
    - Go to the butcher shop, yes our small town still has a local butcher. great quality reasonable prices :smiley:
    - Do rowing workout, ugh rowing is hard :( Hurt my knee walking...
    - Paint over nail heads on screened in porch, I keep forgetting this. :(
    - Do 10 push ups :smiley: 2 up 8 on knees
    - No cookies or candy :smiley: BARELY MADE IT!!!
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Log everything :smiley:
    - Stay green :smiley:

Have a fabulous day and make yourselves accountable. Love y'all!

Did a rather long hot 5.5 miles of gentle hills from City Park to Point Park and back yesterday. My knees were bothering me a bit at the start, but I just kept thinking they's loosen up. At 2 miles I was going to turn back, but there was a bathroom another .7 miles, so I drudged on in the heat and humidity (95 deg, 95% Humidity). When I got to the bathroom it was locked, ugh... So I took an excursion to the local Sheetz gas station/convenience store. Bathroom and another bottle of water. Walked back to City Park. By the time I got back I had a hard time bending my left leg to get into the car. Not happy. Went to the butcher and headed home. Took some ibuprofen and a nap instead of rowing & painting. Woke up, knee was still tight, but hurt much less. Went grocery shopping for our trip tomorrow. Knee felt pretty good, and it feels okay today. I think I'll try to ride this evening, but no big climbs. I'll hang back with the newbies and do the easy route.

JFT Tuesday
    - Pack lunch :neutral: Packed it, but left it at home, grrr
    - Go to work, deal with issues from being gone, and finish up special project .
    - Protein bar for lunch and plenty of water today so I can deal with the heat later
    - Leave work by 4:30
    - Pick up canopy from a friend that we will use camping
    - No cookies/candy
    - Gentle bike ride with friends
    - Max 2 beers post ride
    - Push up challenge
    - Pack for camping
    - Log everything
    - Stay green
    - Bed by 12:00

Have a stellar day y'all
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Hello! I didn't do too badly yesterday, lately I've been struggling with nighttime snacking and I definitely did less of it yesterday than I have been, but still did some!

JFT 7/6

1. Pay attention to hunger levels and listen 😁
    2. 30 minutes of some kind of physical activity😁
    3. Finish work before 5:30😁
    4. Cook dinner😁

JFT 7/7

1. Pay attention to hunger levels and listen
    2. 30 minutes of some kind of physical activity
    3. Finish work before 5:30
    4. Do workout
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    @clicketykeys 😍 Your plans/ideas are so useful for reminding me of the basics of writing.
    [Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts./i]
    👍🏻 This sounds like a fascinating topic.
    Your students are so lucky to have you as their tutor.

Thank you so much! Right now it's REALLY hard being a teacher. I'm trying not to think about what next school year will be like because so much is up in the air. And thinking about it makes me worry about my students and the virus :(

So I really appreciate the positive thoughts!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water -- MEASURE IT!!
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps) on hold
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter on hold

TASKS FOR TODAY ---
    Feed the animals - done
    Vacuum and Mop kitchen floor
    Sweep and Mop bathroom floor
    Do 15 min of yardwork: Weed Whack north and east perimeters
    everything on hold

My hips and lower back might be a little better because now I know my right shoulder and wrist hurt like the devil as well ... gettin' old really sucks!! So, another do little to nothing day while I medicate and rest/ice the hurting parts. Tomorrow, I think I'll try to get back to "my" normal and do a few light chores.

Have a great day Y'all !! 🌞

@snowflake1968 hope your headache is better

@littleblackskirt I'd been putzing in the garden for several days ... don't know why on that particular day I didn't break it off when I should have. Just felt good being outside, getting stuff done, you know? Sorry you're hurting as well. Hope you're feeling better today.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Check email. Write everything down before it goes in the mouth. AM run 3 miles. Mail check to Z.
    3. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Check green room for paintbrushes and donations. EXAM.
    4. Lunch: seafood salad. Write a blog post - album? Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort
    5. Write a letter. Dinner: leftovers. 1 hr writing: letter to B.
    6. Color! 1 hr reading. Draft email about world lit.
    7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    8. Writing: Album post. Message Z. Book group @8 PM.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Check on free NAIE membership? Wed book group. Thu play practice. Check with PCP about SHBP screening. Thursday visit parents - take photos. Wed AM Google test at school. Blood work?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    End of February: 196.2
    End of March: 193.8
    End of April: 192.6
    End of May: 191.8
    End of June: 192.2
    Today: 193.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. PCP July 15 10:30. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots? left toe joints. Sleep center 778 3316.
    7. Theater: 1984.
    8. House: Crawl space repairs. After that - siding? Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Google Hangout. Dinners?
    12. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress. I need to find my course outline papers so I can set up my units for next term. I've GOT to start working on research, since I'm planning significant changes and I need to start with that unit.
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    TUESDAY:
    - Log everything🟢 / stay green🟢
    - Kayaking🟢
    - No chips!🟢

The kayaking trip was a huge success. There were 12 people all together and it went smoothly. Great exercise and it’s just nice to be outside.

JFT WEDNESDAY:
    - Log everything / stay green
    - NO CHIPS!
    - Prep house (inside & out) for weekend party
    - Make bday posters!
    - Library pickup

JULY CHALLENGE:
    In an attempt to refocus this month, I’ve decided to try and give up chips. This will be extremely difficult. I eat them almost daily. They are my weakness. I’m using a bikini as my emoji, since that will be a goal for next summer!

*************NO CHIP CHALLENGE*************

July 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    👙👙👙👙👙👙👙
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Fasting bike ride✅
    No beer (starting my sacrifice to the bike gods today) won’t be having any beer till after the mt Mitchell race✅
    Stay green, actually aiming for 500 calorie deficit❌✅ was green but barely
    Fruit for snacks✅
    No cookies✅
    Stay positive❌
    So i stepped on the scale yesterday and it confirmed my fears. 10 lbs up in one week 🤮

Disappointed and ashamed but not beaten

Wednesday goals
    Stay green
    Fruit for snacks
    Win race if it’s not cancelled
    Easy morning spin
    Pay bills.
    Set up new internet router
    No beer
    No candy
    No cookies
    Stay positive
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,040 Member
    💜💜💜
    I choose to feed my body the nutrition it needs and feed my mind with the quality thoughts it deserves
    💜💜💜
    ⛱🎡🎢🎠🏕 JULY 🏕🎠🎢🏕⛱
    To all those essential workers still going out there....
    🙏🏻 Thank you for your service 🙏🏻
    Everyone else, please stay home!!!

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] working on a Memories Project for my grandson
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)

Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri
      My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
      SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 147.1
      Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to,tone muscles, sonot unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Sun 31May: 148.7
      JUNE:
      Week 1:
      Mon 01: 148.5 😎 Happy to maintain until I sort out strength w/outs.
      Tue 02: 148.5 🌻
      Wed 03: 148.8 🌻
      Thu 04: 148.6🌻
      Fri 05: 148.5🌻
      Sat 06: 148.6🌻
      Sun 07: 148.4🌻[
      Week 2:
      Mon 8: 148.8🌻 Still holding steady
      Tue 9: 148.8 🌻
      Wed 10: 148.6🌻
      Thu 11: 148.4 🌻
      Fri 12: 148.6🌻 bad case of the nibbles tonight.
      Sat 13: 148.8:🌻
      Sun 14: 149.1🌻Silly choices yesterday!!!
      Mon 15: 149.4 🤔
      Tues 16: 149.2🤔
      Wed 17: 149.3🤔
      Thu 18: 149.2🤔
      Fri 19: 149.4 🤓 I was wondering if this uptick is connected to the fact that I have started interval walking/jogging to get my steps in. I did a little research, and sure enough, there it was, in black and white. When you start jogging, the muscles hold on to fluid for muscle repair. Can be several lbs, and it sorts itself out when the body acclimatises, so I'm sticking with it until it settles down.
      😂 Just when you think you have it all sorted, one little change throws it up in the air again. I'm guessing that this is temporary.

Sat 20: 149.5
      Sun 21: 149.2
      Mon 22: 149.7
      Tue 23: 149.5
      Wed 24: 149.4
      Thu 25: 149.8
      Sat 27: 149.9
      Sun 28: 149.8
      Mon 28: 148.2
      July:
      Wed 1 149.5
      Thu 2 149.6
      Sat 4: 149.8
      Sun 5: 149.7

JFT Tue 7 July:
      Daily goals:
      Sleep: 🌷
      Meditation:🌷Affirmations
      Intentional exercise: > 50🌷123
      Cardio: > 30🌷HIIT /walk/jog w weights
      Strength: > 10🌷core
      Flex: >10🌷yoga stretches
      Prelog: stay in the green🌷
      Weight: < 150🌷
      Steps: > 7500🌷12160
      Fitbit > 6 active hours 🌷12
      Mood: 😎
      Activities I got to do:
      🌷 meditation:✅ Write journal:✅
      🌷laundry:🌟 chores:✅
      🌷Gardening ✅ put baskets up, finished other planters
      🌷Watch TV:🌟 Puzzles:✅ crochet:✅
      🌷Print Draft 1 of DGSs Birthday Project🌟
      I overdid the walking yesterday, so will just aim for basics today.

JFT Wed 8 July:
      Daily goals:
      Sleep:
      Meditation:
      Intentional exercise: > 50
      Cardio: > 30
      Strength: > 10 legs
      Flex: >10 Pilates
      Prelog: stay in the green
      Weight: < 150
      Steps: > 7500
      Fitbit > 6 active hours
      Mood: :sunglasses:
      Activities I get to do:
      🌷meditation:✅ grocery shopping:✅
      🌷Birthday card for grandson ✅
      🌷Family Skype for grandson’s Birthday.
      🌷laundry: chores:
      🌷Finish Declutter computer of room
      🌷Watch TV: Puzzles: crochet: Knit
      🌷Proofread DGSs Birthday Project
      🌷sew spare Masks

We were planning to deliver DGSs birthday present and gift for completing his exams on Sunday afternoon. DED, SiL, and GS have been social distancing since lockdown in March. However, just found out last Sunday that granddaughter is flying in from Oxford, and now I’m very apprehensive about the visit.

• Bex953172
      Bex953172 Posts: 4,061 Member
      ❤GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
      It's Been A Long Time. I am still fighting the good fight. 1400 posts behind... Lol.
      I keep you in my thoughts and prayers and the love is ever so strong for you. Since you last heard from me back here I have been up and down in my weight... Doctor's fault, but forgiven. I can't stress enough to pay attention to your own body. No one knows you like you.
      Anyway... I amped up my efforts. I do a 10a.m. body sculpting class for seniors, workout video at noon, and 8p.m. exercise. I use two apps other than MFP called PACERS and ZERO. The Zero app is for people who fast.
      Two weeks ago I had my first doctor's visit since this lockdown. The results weren't good, but I walked out of that building more determined than ever. I WILL BE 56 JULY 20,
      I started this thread 2yrs. ago. out of breath and out of shape and barely walking with two arthritic knees.
      Now... I can say I'm a comfortable 3K stepper, however I have topped out over 10K twice within the last 2 months. That's with giving it everything I got and then doing 2 days of resting and icing down the knees. When I say resting, for the past month that has consisted of doing some steps any way, but not pushing.
      Waiting on my granddaughter who's due to arrive in September or whenever she to. Lol.
      Posting in case you all have forgotten what Mary looks like... Lol.

Could never forget you Mary! ❤
    • merope2
      merope2 Posts: 60 Member
      Tuesday: everything logged
      Wednesday: log everything!
    • Snowflake1968
      Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
      JFT - Tuesday July 7
      1 Litre of Water - >:)
      Log all Food - :)
      No chips - >:)
      Gratitude Journal - :)

JFT - Wednesday July 8
      1 Litre of Water
      Log all Food
      No chips
      Gratitude Journal

@littleblackskirt - I have had so many of those evenings where I am in the kitchen wondering what to eat next for the last few months. I have been trying to curb it the last couple of weeks and have been successful a few nights but certainly not every night.

@clicketykeys - I think the parents are as concerned about school in the Fall as the teachers. I don't know how this will all play out and it's so stressful for everyone.

@SERmom3 - I failed and had chips yesterday, I think because I was still a bit hungry after lunch and they were sitting there staring at me all through a meeting in the board room. We have treats for the residents and staff in our board room, chocolate bars, chips, candy and pop, its a lot. Thankfully it was just a small Halloween size bag.

@maryrobinson40 - It's always nice when you pop in and say hi! You have done so well walking that much with sore knees. What day in September is your granddaughter supposed to arrive? My Grandson and I share a September 13th birthday. He was due on the 14th but decided he wanted to meet me early.

@teigansdad - I bet some of those 10lbs will go quickly when you start eating normally and getting a lot of water in. I don't understand how it is so easy to gain and so incredibly hard to lose.

@TerriRichardson112 - I hope that you get the opportunity to visit, can your granddaughter wear a mask? Is there self isolation rules in regards to coming from other areas? Here in Alberta people can come from other provinces in Canada without self isolating, but not from other countries. In New Brunswick, where most of my family is, anyone arriving from anywhere but the other three Atlantic Provinces must self isolate for 14 days. This Atlantic Province bubble just came into effect last Friday. They have done very well at managing to keep their numbers very low down there.

Rodger got a call from the doctor yesterday, his blood work he had done on June 30th came back, they are going to put him on something for high sugar. I hope he takes it seriously. He now has the trifecta, blood pressure, cholesterol and now sugar. He was doing really well at losing but once the rec centre where he was exercising closed he lost his rhythm even though I went and bought weights and new runners for him. I can't say anything because I lost it too.

Today is our eldest daughter's 9th anniversary, I don't know where the years have gone. This means my Grandson will be 9 in September!

I should get to work, have a great day everyone.
      Tracey

• cschmitz110515
      cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member
      Recap T 7/7
      1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors) / 5 somethings :smiley: 14/14 boom!
      2) Bring lunch/snacks & water bottle / net cals green / 12c water :/ evening snack of cashews but water great 15c
      3) Be productive at work / organize papers & electronics for work from home rest of week = 2x :)
      4) At least one home chore (can be minor since I'm fried after working in office) :)
      5) Unplug 9:00 :) / floss :s / retainers :s / set alarm (walk dog before heat/humidity are horrible again) :)

JFT W 7/8
      1) Get up early (for work from home day) & walk dog :smiley: 4.3 mi 1:17:37 happy dog & sweaty me
      2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (basement to 2nd floor) / 5 somethings
      2) Prelog meals/snacks / net cals green / 14c water
      3) Work from home / organize papers & electronics for work from home rest of week / 10 a.m. webinar (pace)
      4) 2-3 home chores / call Karen S re memorial service
      5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / set alarm (walk dog before heat/humidity are horrible again)

2020 Goals:
      1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
      2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
      3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
      4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2.1.20 / 2.29.20 / 4.1.20 (forgot 3.31.20) / 5.1.20 (forgot 4.30.20) / 6.3.20 (forgot at ME again)
      5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
      6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47 / Badger State Brewing 10K virtual race w/ dog on 4/2/20 1:44:16 ave. pace 16:33 / Prevention virtual 5K Fun & Fit Team on 5/2/20 I walked 3.48 mi w/ dog in 1:01:10 ave. pace 17:33 / RonaRunOff 5/16/20 virtual walk 5.08 miles with dog in 1:23:15 ave. pace 16:23 / 100 Miles Challenge fundraiser (per fitness tracker) & completed 5/18/20 / Bellin Run 10K virtual race w/ dog on 6/6/20 1:41:03 ave. pace 16:14 dog definitely slows my "race pace"
      7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
      8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
      9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb. / basement boxes & home office (some more) Mar. / decluttered/cleaned in bedroom & more basement boxes Apr. / basement boxes May ~ very pleased w/ my progress / reorg in basement June & July
      Word for 2020: Persist
    • HEGoddard0928
      HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
      Morning everyone!

I missed yesterday because Matt was off from work. Lol. I got up early because the guy who fixes cars out of our detached garage looked at mine and I had to hand off my keys. He fixed my directional signal free of charge but he said that my AC converter is bad. The auto parts store wants $400 for a new one. :# He said that he would look online and let me know. So now I wait. Lol. If he can't find one I may just shell out the money. We have it and I still have like 2 years left on the car and I can't just not have air for that long. Especially when the summers here are so hot and sticky.

Matt can't win recently. He's having back spasms at work that apparently hurt like hell. He can't leave though because he has way too much to do. He's off again tomorrow so he's going to lay down as soon as he gets home and probably stay in bed all day tomorrow. Send him prayers and positive thoughts, please.

I read pretty much all day yesterday. I finished two books, one I had started the night before, and started a third. I can read faster than most people talk. Ex. I can finish reading a book faster than it would take for me to listen to it as an audiobook, even when the speed is increased x1.25 So I can get a lot of reading done in a short amount of time. We also gave Panda a second bath. This one seems to have been much more effective. I'm still going to keep an eye on him though and see how he looks next week. I will traumatize my cat as many times as I need to to get this under control.

Okay, Onto some goals.

JFT, 7/8/20

- Dishwasher
      - FOLD LAUNDRY!
      - Food in crockpot at 1
      - Talk to T about action scene
    • Bex953172
      Bex953172 Posts: 4,061 Member
      Omg.. the chip challenge.. lmao!!

For the last WEEK I thought you mean like.. chips.. like chip chips. How the hell do I explain? Like oven chips or McDonald's chips lol!!
      Not.. "crisps" lmfao thats what the UK call them lol!
    • SERmom3
      SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
      Bex953172 wrote: »
      Omg.. the chip challenge.. lmao!!

For the last WEEK I thought you mean like.. chips.. like chip chips. How the hell do I explain? Like oven chips or McDonald's chips lol!!
      Not.. "crisps" lmfao thats what the UK call them lol!

Lol! Yes, crisps. I could easily avoid French fries 🍟 because I’m not exposed to them daily. But my husband and daughter are literally sitting next to me right now crunching on chips. I’m surrounded! 😩
    • aubyshortcake
      aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
      Hey all, I was supposed to do my work out best for you and I'm so tired,, you say that something I guess! my biggest struggle lately is night time, I am becoming more aware of when I am full but I have not been able to make that stop me from reaching for more food LOL..

@maryrobinson40 so nice to see you! 💖💖

JFT 7/7

1. Pay attention to hunger levels and listen😞
      2. 30 minutes of some kind of physical activity😁
      3. Finish work before 5:30😑
      4. Do workout😑

JFT 7/8

1. Pay attention to hunger levels and listen
      2. 30 minutes of some kind of physical activity
      3. Finish work before 5:30
      4. Cook dinner