Down 40lbs before the New Year rolls around challenge!

Options

Replies

• eatnbetter
    Options
    We weigh in tomorrow!:smile:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Weight 180lbs. Down 1 1/2 lbs from when we started, worked out 346 minutes this week. Great job everyone! Can't wait to see everyones weight ins
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Lost 5 lbs this week! I met my fitness and tracking challenge too. It was hard the first two days, had to force myself. I do need to work on my sugar this week. 35 lbs to go! Can't wait to see everyones results!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.2lbs this week! I met all of my goals, I worked out Sun-Thursday & sat all for 1hr. The hardest part was my mom being here and going to Red Lobster! I did well, i have a salad 1 piece of bread and the crab leg feast...i ate half that nite and the rest the next day for lunch. This week i need to increase my water intake.

SN: I started taking a pole fitness class, i think it will be good for building upper body strength but not burning enough calories to loss weight. I finally got my Polar HRM so i'll see on Wednesday. I feel those classes are why i did lose what i would have liked to this week. Better something is better than nothing at all!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    I didn't lose a thing. I didn't gain a thing either. That really sucks though :(

I worked out 5/7 days and went over my calorie count one day out of the 7. Gahhhhh!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot to add that i went over my calorie count yesterday. Good times with my family usually includes food, and i just couldnt eat enough yesterday. Today, ive been doing a lot better.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound with CW: 160. Went over calories saturday and Sunday. Burned 6117 calories this week. Worked out M-F twice a day and once on Saturday. Hope everyone did great!
  • lmgeoch
    lmgeoch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Week 1 check in

I lost 5.2 lbs. I was under calories everyday and 285 minutes of cardio.
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options
    Great job everyone on their weightloss this past week!

I started MFP last tuesday at 280 and i am now at 269.2 which gave me a total loss of 10.6lbs. Im sure most of it is water weight since i went from drinking soda nonstop, and no water... to about 8-9 glasses of water a day and not a sip of soda. And not to mention the fast food that i used to consume...

Good luck to everyone this week,and lets keep up the great work!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Everyone is doing a great job! I'm so glad I'm not at this alone. It makes it some much more fun when others are doing it with me! I'm pumped this week! I'm really working on my sugar and sodium intake! Boy is it hard to not go over on those!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2 pounds this week and was under my calorie goal everyday. I also worked out 4 days last week.
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    I have lost 4 Pounds on my first week, i don't have to lose 40lbs by then since my goal is not that much, but I'm still here, 'cause i wanna lose all my weight by then, Let's stay consistent!!
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I am a day late! :(

I have done a lot of working out this past week and eating right!

I have lost a total of 7 pounds.

This week was my first week getting into working out so I think that had some to do with losing so much. I've been told you lose a lot your first week.

Hope everyone did good!
  • clohara
    clohara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I am totally new to this program and am needing ALOT of support and get up,. I am needing to lose 35 pounds or so and it is a tuff go!!!!
  • HLM2010
    Options
    I'm sooooo late but......I did workout 3 days this past week! Which is a feat in itself for me since I HATE IT!!! I however am horrible @ logging my food!! I need to get better @ it! I did lose 6lbs though!!

Goal for this week: Log my food and up my exercise to 4 days!!!

Happy losing to everyone!!!!
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Is it too late? I've done a couple of challenges recently where we all just seemed to dwindle off and the challenge never really seems to make it to the end. I thought that would put me off challenges for a while but this group seems positive and i like the tangible goals. I like that it's not just "lose x pounds by x" but "do this, this, and this, to lose x pounds by x." :)
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Is it too late? I've done a couple of challenges recently where we all just seemed to dwindle off and the challenge never really seems to make it to the end. I thought that would put me off challenges for a while but this group seems positive and i like the tangible goals. I like that it's not just "lose x pounds by x" but "do this, this, and this, to lose x pounds by x." :)

p.s., i meant "too late" to join. :)
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options

Nope! not to late to join.. this is second week in, and we are trying to lose 40lbs by New Years... You are more than welcome to join in!! :)
  • vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • immz35
    immz35 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hi guys

is it too late for me to join?

I need the help to lose the weight tooo....

feel free to to add me...