Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,672 Member Member Posts: 5,672 Member
    ul4ho6eupow3.png
    Not a fan of mayo but these look interesting for mayo lovers..gg62kfulbrxi.png

• debbielee54debbielee54 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Any of the Oui yogurts but especially the lemon one. I use the excuse I can reuse the jars.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,672 Member Member Posts: 5,672 Member
  • chris89topherchris89topher Member Posts: 244 Member Member Posts: 244 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    FREE BOBOS pastries...

https://www.talkable.com/x/VrHtJZ

you get $5, and the pack of 3 is $4.99 no credit card needed to buy!
    9fpk87gn3nej.png
    https://eatbobos.com/collections/toaster-pastries/products/raspberry-toaster-pastry-3-pack

Ooooooo you in trouble, girl.

dp0ro5ufg2lz.png

UGH, 😡 :( Sad.
    I hate when companies claim that. You shouldn't be able to order more than they have in stock and it did sell out and showed out of stock soon after. They are just claiming this because they it was probably an oversight there was a 4.99 item and that you could get the singles free and they don't want to send out anything for free.

Mine was just canceled too. Boo!
    glassyo wrote: »
    FREE BOBOS pastries...

https://www.talkable.com/x/VrHtJZ

you get $5, and the pack of 3 is $4.99 no credit card needed to buy!
    9fpk87gn3nej.png
    https://eatbobos.com/collections/toaster-pastries/products/raspberry-toaster-pastry-3-pack

Ooooooo you in trouble, girl.

dp0ro5ufg2lz.png

UGH, 😡 :( Sad.
    I hate when companies claim that. You shouldn't be able to order more than they have in stock and it did sell out and showed out of stock soon after. They are just claiming this because they it was probably an oversight there was a 4.99 item and that you could get the singles free and they don't want to send out anything for free.

Mine was just canceled too. Boo!

That’s why I like the full size product rebates better lol

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,467 Member Member Posts: 4,467 Member
    Sooooo does anyone want any expired protein bars? Quest and One mostly.
    Omg quest original recipe !????
    haq95i1w74y0.jpeg
    I am so upset they discontinued the rye and pumernickel tumaros wraps. I hate the small ones but they seem to be more popular 😕. Now only sourdough and everything flavor left in the big ones ugh.
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,827 Member Member Posts: 2,827 Member
    I have been looking for an unsweetened flavored creamer for forever and I found this at Wegmans. I'm pretty sure this isn't new new, but it's pretty damn tasty.
    002968094-1?$large$&hei=416&wid=416
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,467 Member Member Posts: 4,467 Member

+ the beyond cereal bars and a few discontinued flavors lol
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,800 Member Member Posts: 4,800 Member

*stares intently @pancakerunner*

*How* expired?

I can trade for some built bars I'm only pretty much eating the chocolate off these days. :)

I am interested in the expired quest bars LOL. I can trade you non expired quest bars I have a few boxes or paypal you. Quest original formula even if expired is 10000x better than they are now I bet.
    I have been looking for an unsweetened flavored creamer for forever and I found this at Wegmans. I'm pretty sure this isn't new new, but it's pretty damn tasty.
    002968094-1?$large$&hei=416&wid=416

I have never seen this at wegmans but this looks so good! I think banana would be strange in coffee though.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,543 Member Member Posts: 7,543 Member
    l020jp3fgva0.png
    Probably not new, but just saw these in a store today - great to have imo when you just need that little protein snack when on the go.
    Never tried these but I'll get if free. Anyone had these?1i1njywemj8l.png
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 728 Member Member Posts: 728 Member
    Never tried these but I'll get if free. Anyone had these?1i1njywemj8l.png

I have. They’re alright. Just like the kind mini bars.
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 728 Member Member Posts: 728 Member
    Quest squad, did they send you the lemon bars? I didn’t get mine *whines*