YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE

Replies

• Dancer0515
    Dancer0515 Posts: 69 Member
    salkavalka wrote: »
    Disney movies ☺

I have disney plus!!! I got engaged at Disney too.. soooo im with ya !!
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    I love rom-coms and Hannah Montana lol
  • Dancer0515
    I love rom-coms and Hannah Montana lol

Hannah!! Montana!! Im pretty sure I watched the movie at an adult age. I was teaching dance classes to young kids so I would make the excuse I had to as "research" but I secretly loved it haha.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Long bubble baths, hours spent with a book and a decadent coffee, juicy red wines, the occasional hallmark movie, and the forums here.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Jellybeans!
  • Cat0703a
    Buttery popcorn!
  • Dancer0515
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Long bubble baths, hours spent with a book and a decadent coffee, juicy red wines, the occasional hallmark movie, and the forums here.

So glad there is another hallmark lover!! Yes juicy wines.. i can drink a whole bottle.. which i dont because then I have to log!!
  • Dancer0515
    Buttery popcorn!

Omgsh.. POPCORN.. i love cineplex popcorn.. or kernals popcorn!!
  • Dancer0515
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Jellybeans!

But which jelly beans?? Like jelly belly or origional?.
  • Cat0703a
    Dancer0515 wrote: »
    Buttery popcorn!

Mmmm Kernels west coast wave (white cheddar and double caramel) is super delicious but can’t stop eating it sooo I’m not sure I’ll ever buy a bag again. Lol

• Dancer0515
    Buttery popcorn!

Mmmm Kernels west coast wave (white cheddar and double caramel) is super delicious but can’t stop eating it sooo I’m not sure I’ll ever buy a bag again. Lol

I love ketchup and the spicy chili Thai.. i always mix them.. jalapeño jack is pretty amazing. I have it during my cheat so no guilt.
    Haha
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited July 2020
    My Fatty Pal app and this cake here! I had some for my birthday last week, I needed to wash down the Chinese food with something sweet and this seemed reasonable.

I love you Reese’s Peanut butter cup blizzard cake!😘🤤🐷

9pcff1bvdxy2.jpeg
  • Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    Kitkats! Darn things reel me in every time 🤫
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Anyone have a guilty pleasure that you may feel embarrassed about??

Well not here!!
    Tell me your guilty pleasure

I love hallmark movies.. especially at Christmas time all about thay romance.

I also love simulation type games.. time management.. there are too many on my phone to even count haha

How about you??

I love Halmark movies too. I love comedy and romantic comedy too. Anything that is a feel good movie.

My real guilty pleasure is reality TV Tho. Lol it does not require any brain power and it’s interesting to watch people. I like people watching too.

I spend so much time in a serious job I have to disconnect from that and just watch stupid stuff. Lol
  • Dancer0515
    My Fatty Pal app and this cake here! I had some for my birthday last week, I needed to wash down the Chinese food with something sweet and this seemed reasonable.

9pcff1bvdxy2.jpeg

FIRST OF ALL ICE CREAM!!!!! LOVE BLIZZARDS!!! BUT A CAKE.. GONNA TRY THAT THIS WEEKEND FOR MY CHEAT!!
  • Dancer0515
    I like to watch Hallmark movies, too, but I don't feel guilty about it. Should I?! :smile:

No i dont thinl so, I feel guilty because others laugh haha. However i have come to realize a lot of people love hallmarj. Especially at christmas!!!
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Hating Hallmark. Especially at Christmas.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Hating Hallmark. Especially at Christmas.

😂
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member

9pcff1bvdxy2.jpeg

FIRST OF ALL ICE CREAM!!!!! LOVE BLIZZARDS!!! BUT A CAKE.. GONNA TRY THAT THIS WEEKEND FOR MY CHEAT!!

Get it and watch a Hallmark movie!!😂 You’ll love it! It’s my most favorite cake!🤤