Stay At Home Mommies Unite! 60 Day Challenge Week 5

Options
12345679»

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Karie is busy this weekend so she has asked me to take over reporting the resuls from Week 5 as well as monitoriing the challenge for Week 6. So if you have any questions, or need any thing clarifyed in the next few days send me a note and I'll do my very best to help :happy:

Week 5 Results:
    Calorie Burn
    1st Place: Pink with 25130 calories burned! Girls you are an inspiration to us all! Three cheers for Pink!!!:flowerforyou:
    2nd Place: Black with 20075 calories burned. Amazing!!
    3rd Place: Yellow with 17406 calories burned. Great job!

Weight Loss
    1st Place: Black with 10.3lbs loss! WOO HOO!!
    2nd Place: Pink with 10.2;bs loss! Congrats!
    3rd Place: Green with 7.2lbs loss! Go Green!

Recipe Challenge:
    No Contest here ladies, Pink team blew it out of the water with the Apple Pinwheel Recipe. It got such got response that I've copied below so we all have it fresh in our minds. I seriously cannot wait to try it!

Here is the winner for the Pink Teams Recipe Challenge provided by jennyfair24:

Apple Pinwheels
    Ingredients
    1/4 cup peanut butter
    1-1/2 teaspoons honey
    1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
    2 tablespoons raisins
    4 medium unpeeled Red Delicious apples, cored
    Directions
    In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey; fold in chocolate chips and raisins.
    Fill centers of apples with peanut butter mixture; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 1/4-in. rings. Makes about 2 dozen.

Nutrition Facts: 1 apple ring ~ 50 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!
    Lynda

As Lynda said I will be out of town until Tuesday night on a work trip, I will try to say hello as often as I can but I am sure I will be super busy but we all get addicted to MFP and SAHMU so I don't know how long I can stay away, all of you have a great week!!
  • JwlzBoatie
    JwlzBoatie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello there fellow mommies!!! Hope everyone is doing great :-) I just wanted to say that this weeks challenges have been good nice simple but effective! I need to make some personal adjustments for health reasons but the drive and want are there. I think we all have done awesome and though some of us had or have faced some adversities we seem to be sticking strong andthats awesome! I hope to continue to receive and give support even after the challenge. All of you though we might be on different teams or we might not relate as much, are all an inspiration to me. Thank you!
  • Emmabella11
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE...how its going?
    My sister ( Newlife_11), wanna me let everyone know that she having problem with her internet today. She will be on tomorrow. :)