What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Drinking enough water
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 229 Member
    For 6 years of my life i was in a relationship that seemed incredibly loving and real or so seemed. At the core of it there were so many lies and toxicity.She(56) was much older and took advantage of my(28) naivety and trusting nature. I was so blinded by love that i did not even notice all the control and manipulation. She did not feel beautiful so she felt the need to keep me looking unattractive and hate myself because she was unhappy with her life. She lied about who she was and a lot of things in her life but that's all fine now and i am at peace. I will not say that we did not share great moments together. We most surely did. In fact we became the best of friends and deep down, friends is truly all that we should have stayed. I know i dodged a bullet and i wish her well and hope she finds happiness somehow while being a compulsive liar. I truly do hope she changes because she is a very kind and loving person. We were just not meant for each other and should have realized that sooner. I, however, realize that i have a lot of life ahead of me and in time the pain will hurt a lot less. I hope she is able to make the changes she needs to make in a life so she can one day truly find the happiness she is looking for.

Anyways I've been on Keto for 4 months now and i am feeling great and ready to move on with my life and do the things that i need to do for myself! If you have a similar story you want to share that motivated you, this is the place to do it. Looking forward to hearing from all of you! Take care and stay motivated to keep reaching those goals! My Instagram is Jaymow05 and I will be sharing my fitness journey there if anyone is interested in following me along the way!

Good you found peace. Time heals all wounds. All the best
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 229 Member
    Another mini motivation= exercising is soo much mode fluid at a lower weight. I miss that extra résistance during workouts. So yes I am motivated by the idea of having great résistance during exercise.
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Current mini goal is to reach 95kg, right now I’m 98.5 but it has just been SO SLOW these last 3 months. I reached 100kg mid April and have just been oscillating slowly since.

Originally my next mini goal after going under 100kg was going to be 92kg since that will make my BMI overweight instead of obese but I guess that is upgraded to a BIG goal instead of a mini one 😊

In the meantime I’m also trying to reignite my ashtanga yoga practice so my other mini goal is to practice daily for the month of august to see if I can gain momentum.
    Current mini goal is to reach 95kg, right now I’m 98.5 but it has just been SO SLOW these last 3 months. I reached 100kg mid April and have just been oscillating slowly since.

Originally my next mini goal after going under 100kg was going to be 92kg since that will make my BMI overweight instead of obese but I guess that is upgraded to a BIG goal instead of a mini one 😊

In the meantime I’m also trying to reignite my ashtanga yoga practice so my other mini goal is to practice daily for the month of august to see if I can gain momentum.

Know the feeling, dropped to overweight weeks ago and still hovering. URG! But reading everyones goals is making me push on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!