How can this have happened?? Totally gutted!

Options
13»

Replies

• emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I have changed my macros and am watching sugar intake and will TRY to make sure I eat 1200 cals a day. I know it isn't ecessarily going to mean I net 1200 every day but small steps at a time and will constanty review things as I am tapering down my heart meds to see what that does.
  • shelly714
    shelly714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So can everyone see my food diary also?
  • venom74799
    Options
    Glad to see you trying something different
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    emmab, i noticed you ate more closely to 1200 calories today. :) way to go! let us know how the increase goes ... i think it'll work for you. if not, you definitely ought to visit a medical doctor to run a thyroid test or something. who knows, there could be something wrong.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So can everyone see my food diary also?
    no. U must have it set to private. I couldn't see it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    Anything that reads "impedance" will be off because of the fluctuations of water, salt, electrolytes and any other "conductive" elements in the body like iron.
  • phlumpet
    phlumpet Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I have changed my macros and am watching sugar intake and will TRY to make sure I eat 1200 cals a day. I know it isn't ecessarily going to mean I net 1200 every day but small steps at a time and will constanty review things as I am tapering down my heart meds to see what that does.

Really not a good idea to change the dose of your own heart medications without speaking to a doctor. As a nurse, I really cannot stress this enough. I would also encourage you to seek help for your eating disorder.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options

Really not a good idea to change the dose of your own heart medications without speaking to a doctor. As a nurse, I really cannot stress this enough. I would also encourage you to seek help for your eating disorder.
    I saw my doctor yesterday who approved the decrease. I would never play with medication without doctor supervision let alone heart meds! And for the record I don't HAVE an eating disorder. What I HAD was a couple of years of being very underweight from stress etc after losing my mother and a child within 12 months. That is ancient history now.