Looking good for the New Year- challenge!

Options

Replies

• nikmay
    nikmay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    well not happy news here weigh in is 248 a little up but as I look at the calendar I see its time for my regularly monthly weight gain so I will use it to movitate myself next week but wont beat myself up over it.

as for weekend plans, will likely make the diet go to crap since family gatherings on bring on excessive eating and drinking but hoping to be running around a bit to counter the same.

enjooy your weekend everyone and hope next week is ok considering emotional eating and hormones LOL.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    up 1.5 lbs....:(
  • jeniineko
    Options
    I don't have access to my scale this weekend since i'm away and forgot to do it before i left. I don't think I lost though. My roommate just moved in and always has unhealthy food around. I might have to avoid some friends to lose some weight.

I went to the gym and everything, however, so I just got to adapt to all of this. =/

But, I will do better.
  • Sunnimyst
    Sunnimyst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't have access to my scale this weekend since i'm away and forgot to do it before i left. I don't think I lost though. My roommate just moved in and always has unhealthy food around. I might have to avoid some friends to lose some weight.

I went to the gym and everything, however, so I just got to adapt to all of this. =/

But, I will do better.

Its always hard with roommates, I recently moved in w my cousin and she's a junk food junkie. Chips and ice cream and other unhealthy junk all over the place, Just gotta block it out, think about the damage it does to your body/health if you eat it and have the will power to say no. Someday you'll be the hottie and she'll be the one dieting to lose the extra pounds. ;o)
  • Sunnimyst
    Sunnimyst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, wasn't near a free computer. I weighed in at 203 this week.
  • SarahHays82
    Options
    Down 1.5 lb! :)
  • nikmay
    Options
    Well I hope everyone had a better eating weekend than I did. I just tried to catch up my log and it didnt look pretty and that was the stuff I could remember LOL. Ok back on track tomorrow now that back from visiting family and back on routine.
  • Maghenta
    Options
    I know I was suppost to post this on Friday, but I was so excited I forgot... but am Down 2lbs Yayyyyyyy! am at 170lbs now.
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been away, I'm in Atlantic City now for work and have access to the internet.

Congrats to everyone that lost this past week! Keep it up! As for me, I don't imagine I've lost, hoping I haven't gained either! I'll find out on Friday. I'm still going to be kinda MIA until Monday. I've got this convention for work today, tomorrow and Friday. Then a 6 hour trip home, and the weekend is going to be busy getting my little man ready for his first year of preschool! *tear*

Hope everyone's having an awesome week!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I have one more spot on my fit-n-trim to win comp starting today.

If any movers and shakers want join, here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/335546-fit-n-trim-to-win-elimination-contest-full-contest
  • nikmay
    Options
    I doubt I am going to lose this week and to be honest I am full of excuses this week. I am swamped with a friends wedding plans and the wedding this weekend, rush rush no time for grocery shopping or meal planning and since eating out has sent calorie counting off the plate this week.

So I will weigh in tomorrow at some point hopefully and I am not expecting anything but :grumble: but I know where the fault lies and hoping this sunday meal plan and get right back on track next week. Even bought a cute pair of terry capris for exercising. I will do what i can to get some minimal exercise in my busy weekend to counter my bad eating and lack of calorie counting.

Just rambling because I feel if i put my accountability out there, I will endevour to correct it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Nimay, congrats on the accountability....

I am back on the wagon since my demise for the month of August. I should be able to weigh in tomorrow with a maintain.

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Wow....where is everyone?

Nisijam 176.8 lbs today....I am totally shocked by the scale...things are turning around
  • Maghenta
    Options
    CW= 170lbs
  • jeniineko
    Options
    226, However, it's also time for my monthly weight gain, so I'm not to upset about it. Going to the gym the next two days, however!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Last week - 188
    this week - 186

Yahoo!!!!
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Down 3 pounds - weighed in at 165 today!
  • SarahHays82
    Options
    Down 1.25 lbs... heck yeah, its not a gain :)
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    SW: 232.5
    CW: 224.5
    GW: 190s
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was not home yesterday to weigh in. I'm at 194.2. Down 1.2 since last week! I'm on vacation this week. I have my grandkids, 2 years and 1 year, with me for the week. I hope I can stay as disciplined with them here.