Do you all count veggies?

Options
Hey y’all,
For those who count carbs/macros, do you count your veggies? Or free for all?

Replies

• raeofsunshie99
    raeofsunshie99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @KrissDotCom i don’t count my cals, I mainly count my carbs. I was wondering what others do.
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I log everything because I have medical issues and I want to be able to reliably relay what I've been eating to my doctor.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yes I do
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Could you clarify?

If you don't count calories but you count carbs, does that mean you are counting the calories in vegetables like potatoes?

You should be. They are high in calories.
  • raeofsunshie99
    Options
    @KrissDotCom I count for weight loss...I’m usually pretty way below calories due to the carb count /125 grams on high active days and 100-115 on low active days.
  • raeofsunshie99
    Options
    @orphia I don’t count potatoes as a veggie but as a starch and would count it as a carb. I’m taking spinach, collards, kale, broccoli etc.
  • raeofsunshie99
    Options
    @Annie42019 yes! Exactly what I do..I’m always pretty way under my calorie count ...
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    @orphia I don’t count potatoes as a veggie but as a starch and would count it as a carb. I’m taking spinach, collards, kale, broccoli etc.

Do you count avocado and pumpkin?
  • joeyzuraski
    joeyzuraski Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You should count your veggies. Especially the canned and frozen ones. They add sodium to preserve the contents. 10mg to 1500mg depending on what you buy.
  • raeofsunshie99
    Options
    @orphia I don’t eat those two lol