Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies...

Well then what do you say if the compliments are appreciated and from someone you admire?

Still Aww thank you in some cases?

Ug-h-h-h! If you keep omitting context and specific scenarios how do you expect us to confuse you regarding the feminine mystique, thereby keeping you subjugated by our wiles? Get with the program, man.

Don't worry, you're doing a mighty fine job confusing me 😂...
    if u dont say “aw, thanks” how tf do u y’all respond to a compliment?? like what is the non socially awkward thing to say

I kr... That's exactly what I was thinking...
    if u dont say “aw, thanks” how tf do u y’all respond to a compliment?? like what is the non socially awkward thing to say

“thats sweet of you to say”

Now this one however seems more get awayish, and would crush me 😂

im just not the best at accepting compliments whether or not they are well intentioned.

Oohhh look at you with that 1-2 combo 😂
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    okay, just so we're all clear- when in doubt as to what to say, say nothing.
    because you can always say more later, but you can't take back something once its said.

now if they get mad because you didn't say something then its okay to go vague post on social media with like sunset pics and inspirational quotes, but otherwise keep your dignity and just go cry in the closet like the rest of us.

eitvymzuwlij.jpeg

• Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    okay, just so we're all clear- when in doubt as to what to say, say nothing.
    because you can always say more later, but you can't take back something once its said.

now if they get mad because you didn't say something then its okay to go vague post on social media with like sunset pics and inspirational quotes, but otherwise keep your dignity and just go cry in the closet like the rest of us.

yes
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I always thought awww thanks was OK. 😕 Maybe us women also need a hive mind???
  • Y'all are makin my head hurt. What ever happened to just pulling a girls hair and waiting for a cheek kiss under the swing set? Darn internet age.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Y'all are makin my head hurt. What ever happened to just pulling a girls hair and waiting for a cheek kiss under the swing set? Darn internet age.
    It’s complicated
  • Y'all are makin my head hurt. What ever happened to just pulling a girls hair and waiting for a cheek kiss under the swing set? Darn internet age.

h01fpms3jod9.jpg

Really laughed out loud. *snort*
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

Why do people always think women want attention from men when they wear certain things? I personally don't really wear things that are uncomfortable besides this *kitten* mask we gotta wear everywhere. Sometimes I'll wear my 4 inch heels with a dress because I want to look good for my man if we go on a date night but I rather wear chucks 😊

Like I said in my post, I doubt very many women wear uncomfortable things for men (<=5%) so I don't think women do it for attention from men.

• tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

Because granny panties are not a big hit with the menfolk

Really? I could care less what type of panties a woman is wearing. (Granny panties, no panties, thong, plain panties, colorful panties, boy cut panties, whatever) only time a man would see you are wearing granny panties is if you two were intimate with each other, and im sorry, those things are coming off so could care less. Lol Guess within realm of possibility, but I can not ever imagine a man turning a woman down for sex because she was wearing "granny panties". Maybe I'm just crazy I don't know.
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    Ladies...

Well then what do you say if the compliments are appreciated and from someone you admire?

"Why thank you!"
  • Thetwitchisback

Because granny panties are not a big hit with the menfolk

Really? I could care less what type of panties a woman is wearing. (Granny panties, no panties, thong, plain panties, colorful panties, boy cut panties, whatever) only time a man would see you are wearing granny panties is if you two were intimate with each other, and im sorry, those things are coming off so could care less. Lol Guess within realm of possibility, but I can not ever imagine a man turning a woman down for sex because she was wearing "granny panties". Maybe I'm just crazy I don't know.

Many years ago I did actually meet a man who seemed disappointed in my choice of undergarment. I thought they were cute. He disagreed. He wasn’t that great anyway.
  • Roadie36
    Roadie36 Posts: 45 Member
    What was the undergarment? Intrigued ha
  • Thetwitchisback
    Roadie36 wrote: »

White cotton bikinis with little blue flowers all over them.
  • Roadie36
    Roadie36 Posts: 45 Member

Doesn't disapoint in my opinion 😁
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member

Oh cool....twinsies!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Ladies...

I'm probably the last person who should answer this since I suck at receiving compliments but the response would be the same whether or not the compliment was delivered by someone I admire.

If it's someone I really really admire, as in I'd had a mad crush on him for ages, there's a good chance I wouldn't say anything remotely appropriate since I'm awkward like that.

Him: "You're cute"
    Me: "Ah... ummm... damn, is this rain ever going to stop?"
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Ladies,
    He suggests you head to a strip club and he'll treat you to a lap dance from the headliner: Bella Blü. You game?

Gentlemen,
    She suggests you head to a strip club and she'll treat you to a lap dance from the headliner: Mystic Miguel. You game?

🤷🏿‍♀️
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies,
    He suggests you head to a strip club and he'll treat you to a lap dance from the headliner: Bella Blü. You game?

Gentlemen,
    She suggests you head to a strip club and she'll treat you to a lap dance from the headliner: Mystic Miguel. You game?

🤷🏿‍♀️

Yes, both