Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

I think it’s a validation and flirting site, especially in chit chat, more than a dating site.

This is pretty much true.

by the way.... what are you wearing ?? B)

I am completely naked under my clothes. 😘
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

I think it’s a validation and flirting site, especially in chit chat, more than a dating site.

This is pretty much true.

by the way.... what are you wearing ?? B)

I am completely naked under my clothes. 😘

Me too 😮

I hate when we show up wearing the same thing!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

I think I might very well adopt a photo of an insect, like you have, for my profile photo like you have as well ,to deter any unwanted attention haha!

I’m trying to appeal to a certain subset

Dis me.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    Guys:

Do you like your girlfriend/so flaunting her assests?
    Or
    For her to keepassets? Up/conservative for your eyes only?

Lady in the streets - and freak in da sheets right ?? Modest is hottest 😂 - 🤷‍♂️ - I think there is a happy medium maybe
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

👀 For reference purposes, to flag the abhorrent offenders, and as a responsible MFPer, please indicate ALL such threads. The community thanks you for your service to the cause...

Agree! And I also see you are flaunting your beautiful hair. Great choice of photo
  • TwitchyMacGee
    tinak33 wrote: »

I think I might very well adopt a photo of an insect, like you have, for my profile photo like you have as well ,to deter any unwanted attention haha!

Dis me.

You’re my subset. 🤗
  • mikmakmary

Entomologists perhaps?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I’m just here for the recipes and noods 😏🤷‍♂️

Any success with the latter?

Not so much - but I got goals damnit !
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited May 2020

Entomologists perhaps?
    Someone who appreciates a feisty temper and a tendency to take over. Even better if they can debate whether the sting is in the tail or the tongue.
  • cowsfan12
    edited May 2020

I’m just here for the recipes and noods 😏🤷‍♂️

Any success with the latter?

Not so much - but I got goals damnit !

Off to the cleavage thread with you 😏

On it 🏃
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Guys:

Or

Ive known one man who liked when I was ogled. Something about knowing that they wanted me but he had me. To each his own, but I found it difficult to get used to. It made me feel not valued.

I like both 😂😂😂but overall I prefer a guy to appreciate that i got dolled up for him. Commenting that my skirt is too short or my cleavage is out there burst my sexy bubble.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Guys:

Or

Ive known one man who liked when I was ogled. Something about knowing that they wanted me but he had me. To each his own, but I found it difficult to get used to. It made me feel not valued.

I like both 😂😂😂but overall I prefer a guy to appreciate that i got dolled up for him. Commenting that my skirt is too short or my cleavage is out there burst my sexy bubble.
    Yes, good point
  • mikmakmary
    Guys:

Or

Would you say though, that it's either one or the other on dates (eg cleavage or legs)?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited May 2020
    snip
    Guys:

Or

My retirement fund, my business.

I read this to mean many things 😂 and I agree with all

That was my "funny feminist" side. Don't worry, it's not you. It generally doesn't translate well as a category of humour at the best of times.

In real life, on a date, a bouncer "complimented" the guy I was with on my looks. Not me...but my date!? The guy thanked him!? One of the oddest *kitten* dude conversation exchanges I've witnessed in my life. Also, consequently, I started getting interested in feminist ideologies soon thereafter 🤷🏿‍♀️

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    My best assets are probably my kindness and sarcasm. But physically...would you cover up some if you knew you SO preferred it.

My only visible asset is my extensive footwear collection :D and I can't see any justification for hiding that.

I spend half the year covered from chin to toe in multiple layers because of the weather, don't ask me to cover up anything once I can comfortably expose skin to the elements!

I used to work with a woman whose husband preferred her covered from neck to wrist to ankle (no religious or ethnic/cultural rationale) and she complied. It was a little odd.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Guys:

Or

That was my "funny feminist" side. Don't worry, it's not you. It generally doesn't translate well as a category of humour at the best of times.

In real life, on a date, a bouncer "complimented" the guy I was with on my looks. Not me...but my date!? The guy thanked him!? One of the oddest *kitten* dude conversation exchanges I've witnessed in my life. Also, consequently, I started getting interested in feminist ideologies soon thereafter 🤷🏿‍♀️

[/quote]

That is weird. Then again i have complimented women on a nice catch. Equally weird I guess
  • mikmakmary
    Guys:

Or

That is weird. Then again i have complimented women on a nice catch. Equally weird I guess [/quote]

Then again, I believe in telling women that they look great.Not in a leering sort of way. I've seen women whose style I admire and if we are in close proximity, I will say just that. Everyone likes a compliment that is heartfelt. Somehow compliments mean more coming from a woman TO another woman. Just my humble opinion.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Guys:

Or

Would you say though, that it's either one or the other on dates (eg cleavage or legs)?

Exactly...in my mind tastefully done...either show a little leg OR a little cleavage. And high heels shouldnt be worn with really short dress or shorts.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Guys:

Or

Exactly...in my mind tastefully done...either show a little leg OR a little cleavage. And high heels shouldnt be worn with really short dress or shorts.

https://youtu.be/oE4MPCgUIek