Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

I think it’s a validation and flirting site, especially in chit chat, more than a dating site.

I think I might very well adopt a photo of an insect, like you have, for my profile photo like you have as well ,to deter any unwanted attention haha!

I’m trying to appeal to a certain subset
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,401 Member
    I'm new here. So please forgive me for asking. This is not a judgment. I was in the selfie thread, and I've seen so many people putting their "goods" on display. (eg: Ladies with their chest and men with no underwear on in shorts) Is this a secondary type of dating site or a common thing on this website? For the record - I'm not a prude. I'm just wondering.... :)

I think it’s a validation and flirting site, especially in chit chat, more than a dating site.

This is pretty much true.

by the way.... what are you wearing ?? B)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,287 Member
    Guys:

Do you like your girlfriend/so flaunting her assests?
    Or
    For her to keepassets? Up/conservative for your eyes only?

My retirement fund, my business.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I am completely naked under my clothes. 😘
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,653 Member

Me too 😮
  • TwitchyMacGee

Me too 😮

I hate when we show up wearing the same thing!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

I think I might very well adopt a photo of an insect, like you have, for my profile photo like you have as well ,to deter any unwanted attention haha!

Dis me.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 4,851 Member
    Guys:

Or

Lady in the streets - and freak in da sheets right ?? Modest is hottest 😂 - 🤷‍♂️ - I think there is a happy medium maybe
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

👀 For reference purposes, to flag the abhorrent offenders, and as a responsible MFPer, please indicate ALL such threads. The community thanks you for your service to the cause...

Agree! And I also see you are flaunting your beautiful hair. Great choice of photo
  • TwitchyMacGee
    tinak33 wrote: »

Dis me.

You’re my subset. 🤗
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member

Entomologists perhaps?
  • eatpolerepeat
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I’m just here for the recipes and noods 😏🤷‍♂️

Any success with the latter?
  • cowsfan12

Not so much - but I got goals damnit !
  • eatpolerepeat

Off to the cleavage thread with you 😏
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited May 2020

Entomologists perhaps?
    Someone who appreciates a feisty temper and a tendency to take over. Even better if they can debate whether the sting is in the tail or the tongue.
  • cowsfan12
    edited May 2020

Off to the cleavage thread with you 😏

On it 🏃
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,168 Member
    Guys:

Or

Ive known one man who liked when I was ogled. Something about knowing that they wanted me but he had me. To each his own, but I found it difficult to get used to. It made me feel not valued.

I like both 😂😂😂but overall I prefer a guy to appreciate that i got dolled up for him. Commenting that my skirt is too short or my cleavage is out there burst my sexy bubble.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Guys:

Or

Ive known one man who liked when I was ogled. Something about knowing that they wanted me but he had me. To each his own, but I found it difficult to get used to. It made me feel not valued.

I like both 😂😂😂but overall I prefer a guy to appreciate that i got dolled up for him. Commenting that my skirt is too short or my cleavage is out there burst my sexy bubble.
    Yes, good point