MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
Hey guys! So I was thinking that we should have a biggest loser challenge. I would be more than willing to organize it if people want. I was thinking we could have 25 people, 5 teams of 5, if that many people want to do it. If more want to, we can add more teams. I doubt it will get this big, but I think we should only take the first 40 people, otherwise it'l get really hard to keep track of. We could also have weekly challenges like drinking a certain amount of water each day, or having a timed mile contest or something if people want to. Let me know what you want to do if anything! I will calculate peoples percent lost if they post their starting weights and each week how much weight they lose. We could weigh in Friday mornings or something. Each week we could have a biggest loser and keep this going for like 8 weeks or something and at the end have one winner. I don't know what prize we would have but we could try to figure something out. If you have any suggestions just tell me and we can definitely do them! Thanks!

Replies

• LighterJen
    LighterJen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am interested! I haven't done a team challenge before, but think it could be fun and give me the motivation I need!
  • mitchellsmama
    Options
    I would be willing to give it a shot! :flowerforyou:
  • chollingshed74
    chollingshed74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i would welcome the oppportunity to join a team :)
  • wolfey24
    wolfey24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Never did a challenge but would love to try this:happy:
  • alim10
    alim10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Would like to do this as well. I only have one "friend" on here and need the support/motivation.
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be interested if enough people want to! It would be fun!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I would deffently be interested also !
  • adriancal
    Options
    Im in!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sounds fabulous! BL premieres on Monday the 19th (I think?) There could be a "during show" challenge for anyone watching it (like commercial break crunches, or something along those lines.....)
  • veracan
    Options
    I am new and haven't had any challenges, so I would definitely like to join.
  • nicoleat1049
    nicoleat1049 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to play! :)
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to find a good challenge! I love the show, and your idea for a challenge. I would love to participate. :smile:
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    awesome! i'm glad some other people wanna do this! i figure other people can join until tomorrow night. friday morning we could all weigh in for our starting weight, and i will put it into a chart. =)
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation!.. Add me in. I'll post my weight on friday
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    We currently have 16 people who want to do this, so I will make 4 teams of 4. In the morning, we should all weigh in and post our starting weights. I'll keep track of everything in a chart. Anybody have any challenge ideas?
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    SW = 197.1

I will try to think of some challenge ideas and post later.

Amy :)
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    SW: 222.4

I will try to think of challenge ideas also....
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    274..i will try to think of some challenge ideas as well :)