Down 40lbs before the New Year rolls around challenge!

Options

Replies

• kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join. 40 lbs was my goal when I started about 2.5 weeks ago and I'm down 5 already... I could really use some encouragement and accountability to get to the gym :)
  • icandoitgood
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm gonna need all the support I can get for this though!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Please join! It's never too late!! The more the merrier!!! I can't wait to see how you newbies do next week! It keeps me pumped when I see the weightloss of others. I guess just losing my own isn't goood enough...LOL!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    I was just wondering if a new "update" topic could be posted each week for this challenge seeing as we are to weigh in on Mondays. Maybe that would be too much, I don't know. I just found it time consuming going through the posts to see if I posted my progress or not. Hmmm.....
  • SexySlimfit
    Options
    Add me please... :happy:
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I think that's a great idea, I can post a weigh in thread for each week.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am definitely in! Yesssssssssss.
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if a new "update" topic could be posted each week for this challenge seeing as we are to weigh in on Mondays. Maybe that would be too much, I don't know. I just found it time consuming going through the posts to see if I posted my progress or not. Hmmm.....
    HI--sorry if you already know this--if you go to your profile, you should find a section with all your recent forum posts...
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Week two
    Total lost - 9 pounds

On to week three! :D
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey, am I still ok to join this ? I've started summer and I'm down some so far, but would love to hit the 40mark before new year.
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I decided not to do a thread each week, I think it will be a bit much and I hate to forget. You can go to your profile and go to your posts to find if you updated us or not. Anywhoo, this week was a good week. I am still having difficulty with going over on my sugar but I'm not beating myself up about it because it's mostly good sugar...LOL! I lost 2 pounds this week for a grand total of 7 lbs! I'm only 3 lbs away from meeting my 10lbs goal for September!! Let's start week 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    lost only 1 lbs this week, did NOT stay with in all my regulations and went over in calories once ;(. I'm on vacation so my only mission is not to gain over what i came here as. All together since starting this 2 1/2 lbs. Baby steps...but they are steps!
  • juliaconway19
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week, very pleased. I did my food diary everyday except sunday. I did no exercise but couldn't due to issues with my feet and was therefore advised not too, but hopefully will be able to from Wednesday.
    Good luck everyone
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Great job Ladies!! and yes nas24, steps are steps and they are in the right direction!!!! You should be proud of yourself!! I am so proud that I am eating better and feeling better! I am really enjoying the way I am feeling whether the scale is my friend or not. But I would like to continue to see her move in the right direction...LOL!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    No weight loss this week. Still 160 lbs. Worked out 6 days this week and went over 1 day.
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job flea2449, keep on doing what you are doing. The scale will budge next week!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Check in....did not meet my goal...it was my mom birthday...and couldn't resist the cake, icream, delicious food and one beer...
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Would love to join in on this challenge...better late than never right! I could really use a support system!
    ps. how do you get your ticker to show up at the bottom of your posts?
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I'm so excited for it!. Unfortunately, I won't have a scale until at least next week, but I'll do what I can without it. Add me, I need more support and so do you.
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    Would love to join in on this challenge...better late than never right! I could really use a support system!
    ps. how do you get your ticker to show up at the bottom of your posts?

Click on tools and then on the tickers tab. THen click on " get the code for your ticker". right click on the box on the left and select copy. them go to the community tab and click signature. Paste the code and click save changes.