Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• DaveJ_43DaveJ_43 Member Posts: 134 Member Member Posts: 134 Member
    You guys are amazing. Thank you for sharing the inspiration!
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 207 Member Member Posts: 207 Member
    To all whom have posted...fantastic job! Excellent results. You should be proud of your accomplishments. WTG. Inspiring to be sure.
  • joemmorejoemmore Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
  • maronesax1972maronesax1972 Member Posts: 220 Member Member Posts: 220 Member
    1sh9ba4jajqw.jpeg

18lb down in total since December 18.... 45 years old and feeling great ... except a few aches and pains😜

Your the perfect guy to join a small group we made for men in their 30s to 50s working to recomp and build a lifestyle of fitness. I’ll send you the link in case you are interested. You can share your story with the guys and learn some too.
  • supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 199 Member Member, Premium Posts: 199 Member
    1sh9ba4jajqw.jpeg

18lb down in total since December 18.... 45 years old and feeling great ... except a few aches and pains😜

Your the perfect guy to join a small group we made for men in their 30s to 50s working to recomp and build a lifestyle of fitness. I’ll send you the link in case you are interested. You can share your story with the guys and learn some too.

@maronesax1972

Please share the link with me, thanks