rosebud69155 wrote: »
4. Keep it Classy (we mean your images)I WILL:
• I will share my success photos and progress photos.
• I will keep it classy by wearing tight-fitting spandex instead of my undies to show my progress.
• I will post authentic photos that I have permission to use.
• I will be mindful that this is a workplace friendly site. If you wouldn’t share the image with your boss or your child, please don’t post it here.I WON’T:
• I won’t post hateful, violent or graphic imagery.
• I won’t post nudity, pornography, or NSFW images.
• I won’t post images containing profanity.
• I won’t post political images.
• I won’t post photos containing excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK).
• I won’t post close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress.
• I won’t post photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering,
• I won’t post photos in my undies (underwear, bras, lingerie, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks).
NorseCal wrote: »
July 2019 vs June 2020. 320lbs-ish vs 205lbs. Just started a new push to 185lbs or so for a scheduled competitive trail run in September. I'm very happy with my current weight but this is kind of an experiment to go all-in on getting lean for an event. We will see how that turns out. I am definitely having to make daily adjustments and concessions on calories to make sure the training is not suffering. Oh, and if it helps anyone with context I am 6'3" and will be 39yrs at the end of September.
lenac03 wrote: »
(I’ll say this. Take pictures of your journey. Take all the pictures. You will want them.)
MarissaRiv23 wrote: »
2015 Turkey trot vs 2019 Turkey Trot
Elo_getsfit wrote: »
Crazy what 2 + years of a healthy lifestyle can do 😊 Remember: they are tiger stripes not stretch marks 😉...So, heck yeah, I’m going wear a two piece bathing suit at the pool 👙
processofbelief wrote: »
This thread is my fave. So motivating! This is January - today, -10 lbs (141 to 131)..... about halfway to my body composition goals but feeling confident I can get there at this slow and steady pace 💪🏼
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.