PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• FitterFifteen
    FitterFifteen Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2020
    Total loss of 5st 5lb (75lbs) in 7 months 😄, Starting at 18st 2.8lb at the beginning of January and having just gone past my goal of 13st 0lb on Monday. I'm thinking i will just carry on losing those extra lbs whilst im motivated to.

My fitness pal has completely proven that i can eat what i want, when i want, as long as im counting those calories! Im currently so happy, but going to reassess my target and potiently go down to 11st 7lb.

This journey has been a rollercoaster of emotions and seemed so impossible at the start, it just goes to show what is possible when you put your mind to it!

Stay motivated and stay positive !

a9qq59rjgcal.jpg
    [Edited by MFP Mods]
    Well done 👍 you look fresher and younger!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? You started at a similar weight to me (18st5lbs)
  • eddiegibbons5
    eddiegibbons5 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2020
    Total loss of 5st 5lb (75lbs) in 7 months 😄, Starting at 18st 2.8lb at the beginning of January and having just gone past my goal of 13st 0lb on Monday. I'm thinking i will just carry on losing those extra lbs whilst im motivated to.

My fitness pal has completely proven that i can eat what i want, when i want, as long as im counting those calories! Im currently so happy, but going to reassess my target and potiently go down to 11st 7lb.

This journey has been a rollercoaster of emotions and seemed so impossible at the start, it just goes to show what is possible when you put your mind to it!

Stay motivated and stay positive !

a9qq59rjgcal.jpg
    [Edited by MFP Mods]
    Well done 👍 you look fresher and younger!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? You started at a similar weight to me (18st5lbs)

Thankyou 😊 and of course im 5ft 9 - 175cm.
  • wils5150
    wils5150 Posts: 149 Member
    I have 8 lbs to go I want to be between 130 & 135 . I’m 5”1 Wasn’t easy but took me almost 1 yr. you can do it, I have been to many nutritional Dr’s but not one helped me all they wanted to do was push pills ! I have IBS so this has been a journey to eat healthier in addition to weight loss . I eat as much organic & grass fed meats as I can afford, use my food scale & only go out to dinner to eat anything I want 2x a yr my b-day & my grandma b-day . But I found my body doesn’t do well with sugar any longer . As I used to eat lots of chocolate & deserts .Has been whole life style change I’m feeling more flexible enabling me to exercise now . Never going back to fat thighs painfully rubbing together !

Good job!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 690 Member
    xDARKKi wrote: »
    ay463gy8ju4z.jpg

Finally finishing my diet/cut. I started my diet and weight training one year ago and seems like i got where i wanted to get. I also started to eat way more healthy than before and dropped many bad habits on the way too.

It feels good to finally reach this goal as this dieting started having effects like i was hungry and though about food all the time, my energy levels were low, my mood was crappy and few other things.

I was in ~500 calorie deficit most of the time, had 5 workouts per week and did little bit of light cardio at the end too and lost about 0.3-1kg (0.7-2.2lbs) per week. At the end i added refeed days once per week, which were helpful. I also noticed that i stopped or at least majorly slowed down progressing and gaining strength/size in last five months. My "old" age could also be an factor though :]

Tomorrow i will start reverse diet to get to my maintenance calories and drop most of the cardio out too. Then i can fully concentrate on my strength workouts and also get better results too. I gained much experience related to health/nutrition/eating in this journey and thankfully dropped many bad habits on the way too!

And sorry about my English, it's not my first language.

Timeframe: About one year
    Weight from 105kg (231lbs) to 62kg (137lbs)
    Height: 183cm (6foot)

.darkk!

@xDARKKi WOW - you look amazing but the fact that you feel amazing is so awesome! What a steel minded amount of dedication, good for you, and what an inspiration to other men!!!!!!! B) And no need to apologize for your English, you're so far ahead of many people (I mean, we in the US!!) as we're kinda lazy in the language learning department.... =>
  • jmakleanaddo
    jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
    hunnahs26 wrote: »
    6lnmw3c1ly2u.jpg

5 month difference! Reverse the positions... I didnt actually get bigger!

Nice job, dude!

Thank you!
  • Elo_getsfit
    Elo_getsfit Posts: 47 Member
    kuk10gq0qcne.jpeg
    orz8xt58wmvz.jpeg

Crazy what 2 + years of a healthy lifestyle can do 😊 Remember: they are tiger stripes not stretch marks 😉...So, heck yeah, I’m going wear a two piece bathing suit at the pool 👙

Woahh Youve Done amazingly well for yourself!

Thank you 😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!