Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm more average than the average person... 😬
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    I'm below avg....soooo I'm more average than you.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Technically (I'm going to be super annoying now), below average is just as far from average as above average. You have to be utterly unmentionable to be truly average
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Technically (I'm going to be super annoying now), below average is just as far from average as above average. You have to be utterly unmentionable to be truly average

ut oh
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

ut oh

Sorry. Apparently I am in a burn the world to the ground kinda mood
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

This is valid...i will see myself out :#
  • Versicolour
    Options

You don't have to leave! I didn't mean that! Besides, if your view of yourself combined with other people's view of you averages out to average, you're perfectly adequate.

Wow, it's hard to make compliments sound complimentary here
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

You don't have to leave! I didn't mean that! Besides, if your view of yourself combined with other people's view of you averages out to average, you're perfectly adequate.

😆

Well my mom and dad think im above avg...so i probably avg out if we took a poll. I appreciate your average compliment
  • Versicolour
    Options

😆

Well my mom and dad think im above avg...so i probably avg out if we took a poll. I appreciate your average compliment

Phew. That was intense. I mean, I wanna watch the world burn, but I don't want anyone to get hurt in the process
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i’m goin to slip into this thread like a hot bath, so relaxing
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I’m pretty average, I have lots of funny stories though because all my clients tell me their secrets.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I mean,
    I’m not fat or skinny, neither poor nor rich.
    I have an average number of children and an average number of dogs.
    I drive a minivan.
    I feel good sometimes and bad sometimes.
    I have never climbed a mountain or published a best selling novel.
    I have never been truly homeless, though maybe I've come close.
    I’ve never struggled with addiction or long-term psychiatric illness or any serious illness.
    I enjoy the music of my youth.
    I am moderately attractive but nothing stunning- I have nice eyes and a nice *kitten*.
    I’ve never knowingly taken an IQ test but I’d probably land near the middle.
    I have many interests but nothing I’d call a passion.
    I think I qualify as average.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I mean,
    I drive a minivan.
    I’ve never struggled with addiction or long-term psychiatric illness or any serious illness.
    I am moderately attractive but nothing stunning- I have nice eyes and a nice *kitten*.

Anyone who has lived through a full life and not succumbed to its pitfalls, is definitely not average.

Well, besides that minivan thing.......
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    All I have to say about this thread is: *shrug* meh.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    (Get it? Cause it’s average. Not because I’m your average jerk.)
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I mean,
    I drive a minivan.

Anyone who has lived through a full life and not succumbed to its pitfalls, is definitely not average.

Well, besides that minivan thing.......

Constant course corrections to steer that middle
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    99.99999% of the universe is nothing, it's just black dark cold empty space...

Water falls from the sky, and I can feel the warmth of a star burning 94,000,000 miles away that lights the day...

My life is rather extraordinary... 💕
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I figure average + middleaged probably qualifies as unmentionable. I'm in.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I drive a minivan. I have three kids. I have a dog and a fish. I live in the suburbs. My house is sometimes clean, never all the rooms at once. If I paint my nails I just let the nail polish come off on it's own over the next few weeks. Sometimes I wear makeup but it's usually only tinted moisturizer and blush. But I'm only 5'2" so I think that one puts me below average.