Calling 5 foot something females!!

Options

Replies

• rar0810
    rar0810 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ErinSot wrote: »
    Hello!! I'm restarting after a 50 pound loss and gaining back 60 I have now lost 15 (again) and i want a more active feed to keep me on track!

Any ladies who want to be friends to motivate each other!?

Feel free to add me. I’m 5’4” and want to lose at least 30 pounds right now... motivation is definitely something that helps!

• redlipzlittlehipz
    redlipzlittlehipz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!! 5' 1" over here!!! And I have been on the yoyo recently but currently lost 6 pounds. I got 51 pounds to go but I am hella confident that I'll get there the begging of 2021 ( if the world doesn't end before that :# )

• akkelley81
    akkelley81 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'1 and could stand to lose between 80-100 lbs. I'm in for a LONG road. I turn 40 in just over a year, and I'm determined to lose it by then!
  • allisone423
    allisone423 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5’4” and 185 lbs. I’m so uncomfortable. 2 years ago, I got down to 167. I felt better then. I have to lose weight again...so, I am back! Using MFP worked -logging food & exercising because I could eat more if I broke a sweat! :D
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Malimalai wrote: »
    Hello, I'm 5'1''
    My HW was 143 lb/ 65 kg.
    I lost 26 lb/12 kg.
    I gained back 6.6 lb/ 3 kg while I was absent from MFP for 6 months.
    My GW is 110 lb/ 50 kg.
    I'm on low carbs diet.

Im very similar to you....
    5' 2"
    Hw 67 kg 30 years ago
    Lost 12 kg on WW to ideal weight. Gained and lost a few lbs over the last 20 years.
    Now 52 kg
    Goal 50 kg / 110 lbs
    On low carb.... averageing 30 g on 1200 cals 5 days; 800 cal 2 days;
    And do time restricted eating between 10am and 4pm ish.
    Seems to be manageable for me.....but I do live by myself, and there are No Treats in the house.....not even for visitors! The look on their face when they ask if there are biscuits or crackers, and I say... No!

Hi, @dawkson2017 ,Thanks for your post. I'm 65 and I'm only back on low carb 2 days ago.I live with my family who eat a lot of carb. Please add me , we can share our food diaries. Anyone on low carb are welcome to add me too if you share your food diary.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Malimalai wrote: »
    Hello, I'm 5'1''
    My HW was 143 lb/ 65 kg.
    I lost 26 lb/12 kg.
    I gained back 6.6 lb/ 3 kg while I was absent from MFP for 6 months.
    My GW is 110 lb/ 50 kg.
    I'm on low carbs diet.

Hi, I'm now up to 126 lb / 57 kg and I'm back on low carb 2 days ago. So far so good. 👍
  • lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would love some girl power support! 5'7" Looking to lose about 40ish more lbs!
  • BrandiLynn518
    BrandiLynn518 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I have 150 lbs to loose after 5 babies. Def need to knock out this weight in a health manner so it doesnt come back
  • lucyfitstory
    lucyfitstory Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'5 with a goal of losing 100lbs. So far i'm down 20 so 80 more to go! I'd love some motivating friends here! :)
  • fictionreader91
    fictionreader91 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI I'm 5'7 and want to lose around 5 stone. Only started this week, so any support would be great :smile:
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I'm 5ft1 and have been in maintenance/recomp since last October. Currently on a tiny cut for health reasons but will be back to maintenance in about 3lbs time.
  • mks0720
    mks0720 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5’5”! Need all the accountability I can get
  • DellaBeeKind
    DellaBeeKind Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5’1” Here and trying to lose a lot and get back to a healthy BMI.
  • sweettexashoncast1069
    Options
    ErinSot wrote: »
    Hello!! I'm restarting after a 50 pound loss and gaining back 60 I have now lost 15 (again) and i want a more active feed to keep me on track!

Any ladies who want to be friends to motivate each other!?

Hello , my name is Cristina Castaneda, I am new to this app. I am 5ft flat . Also , you can call me by my nickname, Tina. I am a certified DV/ Abuse Crime Victim's Advocate for Texas, and in my safe state of Ohio where I currently reside, as well. I have been a survivor & warrior of DV/ Abuse for 5 yrs and a half now , thank GOD. Also, I was born and raised in the lone star state, TEXAS! Yeehaaawww! ✌🏽💪🏽🙏🏽🤗😁❤️ Another thing , I have a 2nd part time career as a Mary Kay Consultant here in Ohio, (USA), now, as well, for about a 1yr.
    Second , my fitness trainer and coach is Isadora Gama, and she is the one who introduced me to this app so here I am.
    Here is my true story of fitness& nutrition;
    You see, I had gone up from 125lbs to 173lbs last year 10yrs after I had my 3rd child , I just didn't care anymore about my self worth nor me , generally speaking. Also at that time last year I was still adjusting to my new safe state here in Ohio. I had most always been fit and Healthy , but last year it was just a difficult time and kind of a dark time of my life, as well . When Covid-19 hit , I snapped out of it and said to myself " Cristina, something's got to give hon. Let's bring out the true you again who is honest, assertive, alert , strong , fit , healthy, intelligent , beautiful , brave , educated , smart , and most of all courageous!" ✌🏽💪🏽🙏🏽❤️
    Furthermore, after my Positive pep talk to myself , last year around October, I started to follow Mike Chabot fitness & nutrition that a friend told me so I had lost 15 lbs in Nov 2019, then lost 10 lbs in Dec 2019 , lost another 10 lbs in January 2020. So wow , lbs kept coming off. Now I am at 135lbs , thank God . I am still a work in progress , and still have another 15lbs to shed to get to my new Healthy & comfortable goal weight of 120lbs. I will get there in baby steps . Oh did I mention that I am 50 yrs old so if i am able to loose weight , burn fat and gain muscle tone so can you ! ✌🏽💪🏽🙏🏽🤗😁❤️
    Finally , Mr Chabot had got so busy with many clients that he kind of forgot about me unintentionally. Now, through many searches of good , honest , hardworking , trained and well experienced fitness coaches and trainers, I was lucky to have found Isadora Gama Fitness ..Mrs. Gama is a professional athlete , professional coach and fitness trainer ; and also has a Degree in Fitness , coaching , and in nutrition , as well. She has had about 15 to 30 yrs of experience in fitness , nutrition , and health. I am thankful to GOD that HE has placed this awesome lady in my fitness & health journey ..This is my true story,today, back to my fitness & Healthy lifestyle✌🏽💪🏽🙏🏽🤗❤️
  • lorenmathewson
    lorenmathewson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5ft 2" and joining in on the fun! I have 30kgs to lose. Starting today and need support and accountability! How is everyone going that's been doing this for more than 2 weeks?
  • avalanchefan95
    avalanchefan95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I seem to have a lot to lose in comparison to many people here.. about 80lbs now after having lost 60 already. I just joined the app again after 6 years so I came to say hello.
  • learntolovetheburn15
    Options
    Hello i am 5ft 2in and really need to lose some weight, i am very unfit at the moment and overweight.
  • breskamac
    breskamac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5’1 and want to lose about 25 lbs. I am not a runner but would love to be more active and have more motivation 😊
  • AlexandriaRenee
    Options
    5’3” looking to lose about 30lbs. I’m pretty consistent with my exercise and eating
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I'm 5.0ft and have 50lbs to lose.

It needs a 500 calorie deficit a day to lose a pound a week.

My maintenance calories minus 500 would give me under 900 calories and the lowest setting on MFP is 1200, as it's not advisable to eat less than that.

I'm finding it hard to eat as much as 1200, as I've changed from always being hungry to not bring hungry.

I'm managing to gain exercise calories but there is no way I can eat back my exercise calories as well.