Just For 10 Days - Round 124

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,034 Member
    @starrjulia8 cheddar jalapeno cornbread sounds absolutely amazing! It has been quite a long while since I indulged in anything close to that. My mouth is watering thinking about it!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited August 2020
    Is my profile pic showing for other people? Not for me. I’ve tried logging out and back in. I don’t know what else to do. ☹️

@SheilaBoneham

I cannot see your photo.

You are supposed to be able to add a new photo via the settings and decide if you want it as your main photo. However, I've just gone into my settings to see if that worked, and so

I uploaded a new photo and it just replaced the one I had.

I've had to go back and find my original photo and add it again.

Update

I've seen two different answers on MFP, one says cannot be done on website, only on phone...and another says only one can be added via phone, but more via website. So I'm looking at that now

Well I've been able to add a second photo and call it the main photo. Annoying that I can only do that on the website as my photos are mostly on my phone.

On the website if you click on My home, then settings, then privacy settings, under Privacy Settings, you have several choices for your profile.

Check to see if this shows 'Myself Only'
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,803 Member
    @Tesha231 Just imagine those 16 balls bouncing up and sticking! All those weird little lumps! LOL
  • quiltingjaine
    @SheilaBoneham No profile pic for you. Perhaps contact support? We’ve been under excess I heat advisories every day for at least 2 weeks! I love the desert but this is definitely getting old! Last week 115-116 every day, today is supposed to be only 110!
  • quiltingjaine
    @HoopsGuy72 My MIL was a food pusher. When we visited, we always left with something. I would “spill” it when we got home- problem solved. Also, DD#2 was allergic to cow’s milk and consequently was on soy formula. Family made homemade ice cream often and one of my sisters-in-law insisted on feeding it to baby! Thanks, Ellie, now I have to deal with a congested baby for a few days! You do YOU, Hoops! You have to be responsible for yourself! BTW, 47 years later DD#2 is still lactose intolerant and pays the price for her own indulgences!
  • quiltingjaine
    @Lilylady3k I believe @MommaGemz said she uses Happy Scale
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    @quiltingjaine Your kitty is so adorable!
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,002 Member
    edited August 2020
    Is my profile pic showing for other people? Not for me. I’ve tried logging out and back in. I don’t know what else to do. ☹️

@SheilaBoneham

I cannot see your photo.

You are supposed to be able to add a new photo via the settings and decide if you want it as your main photo. However, I've just gone into my settings to see if that worked, and so

Update

I've seen two different answers on MFP, one says cannot be done on website, only on phone...and another says only one can be added via phone, but more via website. So I'm looking at that now

Well I've been able to add a second photo and call it the main photo. Annoying that I can only do that on the website as my photos are mostly on my phone.

On the website if you click on My home, then settings, then privacy settings, under Privacy Settings, you have several choices for your profile.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, thanks so much for the thorough search! I will try the website. I’m on my iPad app, but I should be able to access the website from my iPad, too. Thanks again!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    edited August 2020

@SheilaBoneham

I cannot see your photo.

Update

@prehistoricmoongoddess , thanks so much for the thorough search! I will try the website. I’m on my iPad app, but I should be able to access the website from my iPad, too. Thanks again!

I hope it resolves the issue.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess

I hope it resolves the issue.

Aha! There’s my new image!

Yay!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,265 Member

Yes I can see your bunny rabbit x