Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Ladies....

What should we call them, boobs, breast, melons, jugs, fun bags, tits, knockers? Or there very own pet name?

What's your preference... 🤷🏽‍♂️, is it a regional thing?

Seriously having this conversation rn with coworkers 😂

Ha! What kind work do you do?

With my girlfriends (I’m cis-het btw) I’d say “boobs” with my guy friends...I feel like they say “tits” but I’d be fine with “boobs/chest/breast” as long as they’re not being gross.

Now I‘m off to think of some Knick-knocker names.

I work on a pirate ship here little miss Maty... 😏
    Why are you looking for work? 🤷🏽‍♂️... I feel like "knick knockers" makes you totally hire material 😂

I feel like Boobs was the general consensus amongst the gallery, and it feels like a very non abrasive way to reference them 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Personally I prefer Tits because I like to push the edge and leave people slightly uncomfortable 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I kinda like the name puppies for mine 🤷‍♀️😂

That's the winner actually 😂...
    This reminds me of a friend who had two cats named cuddles and puppy...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies....

What should we call them, boobs, breast, melons, jugs, fun bags, tits, knockers? Or there very own pet name?

With my girlfriends (I’m cis-het btw) I’d say “boobs” with my guy friends...I feel like they say “tits” but I’d be fine with “boobs/chest/breast” as long as they’re not being gross.

Why are you looking for work? 🤷🏽‍♂️... I feel like "knick knockers" makes you totally hire material 😂

I feel like Boobs was the general consensus amongst the gallery, and it feels like a very non abrasive way to reference them 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Personally I prefer Tits because I like to push the edge and leave people slightly uncomfortable 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Yarr, I’m just a land lubber - But I’ll try my hand at swabbing the deck and lifting heavy jugs. 😂

Not really related but this reminds me that I know someone who had a “Ta-Ta Titties Party” before her breast reduction surgery. We all signed her boobs and did shots of them. She had it at Hooters.

Perfect... You can swab the deck and be the official party planner and theme coordinator 😂...

Your hired! We need more women in the workforce... 💕
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    Okokok i got one.

Under what circumstances is it ETHICAL to look someone up online?

Are there rules?

Have you ever been caught?

Have you ever admitted to a person that you’ve done your due diligence?

Being clear- I’m not talking about stalking, harassment, identity theft, or revealing personal information.

This was a big thing at work recently... Only a general warning at this point but supposedly if you are caught Googling fellow employees, the punishment is swift and harsh...

It was mostly put in place for new hires... People here like to gossip and new hires are just fodder feed sometimes 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Personally, I don't care if anyone Googles me 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    And when I Google others, I'm not looking for personal info, just to see if maybe they've posted any good recipes 🤷🏽‍♂️...

If they have public presence I’m not really sure why it’s an issue. Gossip is mean and bad and bad for morale but public information is public information

but peoples property records are public information, do you think it’s okay to search and find out where people live?

I’m guessing she meant the info they put out themselves on profiles and such..

Pretty much. Plus sex offenders

...... one of the few things to never, never clown about.

I hear "Hate is Wrong.".

No it's not, I hate sex offenders and anyone who harms a child.

My hate is well placed.

I like your serious posts
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Are there rules?

Being clear- I’m not talking about stalking, harassment, identity theft, or revealing personal information.

This was a big thing at work recently... Only a general warning at this point but supposedly if you are caught Googling fellow employees, the punishment is swift and harsh...

It was mostly put in place for new hires... People here like to gossip and new hires are just fodder feed sometimes 🤷🏽‍♂️...

And when I Google others, I'm not looking for personal info, just to see if maybe they've posted any good recipes 🤷🏽‍♂️...

If they have public presence I’m not really sure why it’s an issue. Gossip is mean and bad and bad for morale but public information is public information

True, I agree... But in a workplace setting where people are just looking to Google you and spread gossip, it's probably not best practice...

Like if anyone from my job found my mfp account 🙈😂... It could be a bad day!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies....

Oh, I'd never call my cat puppy.

What do I win? 😁

You're in luck 😁...
    I just so happen to have puppies and puppy prizes in my van 🤷🏽‍♂️...

We can compare and see what's the best fit 😂...
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I hate when a failed relationship ruins a good song for me. Along those lines...

Can love songs be recycled? If it was your song can it be your song with someone else? Is that like buying used condoms?

No. Never. That's why I always resisted the idea of associating a song with a relationship or person. It's tainted forever.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I hate when a failed relationship ruins a good song for me. Along those lines...

Can love songs be recycled? If it was your song can it be your song with someone else? Is that like buying used condoms?

No. Never. That's why I always resisted the idea of associating a song with a relationship or person. It's tainted forever.

I feel the same.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Are there rules?

but peoples property records are public information, do you think it’s okay to search and find out where people live?

hmmm. Let me think on that.

When I search properties in my area I think I’ve only seen most recent selling price, property taxes, and a description of the property. Also, I have to search the property itself and not the name of a person. But I might be misremembering.

Maybe that stuff shouldn’t be public unless a person opts in. I grew up when the white pages were still a thing so maybe that colors my ideas. Though even back then people could opt out of being “listed.”

I was thinking mostly of sex offender lists and profiles people make public themselves.

i get that ♥️ idk really what u are talking about so i was just answering the question from my experience

like you can search a person’s last name in their county and get their address

also, if someone posts a pic on a site like this, and in the background there is a small sign saying the name of the place, that person might use that to look up where u live.

and then also someone can reverse image search so even if u got no selfies here if u post on social media the same pic of your lunch that u posted here, they now got your name and anything else they can glean from that.

so anyways all those things happened to me at different times on mfp. it sucked and made me feel super insecure. technically it was all public information but i got social media accounts set up for work and i got to tell you, it messed me up

i’m getting the feeling u were talking about something totally different so no worries, but i know other people want to look up others out of curiousity or whatever but if it doesn’t affect them, then don’t. just like, have self-control
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Are there rules?

hmmm. Let me think on that.

When I search properties in my area I think I’ve only seen most recent selling price, property taxes, and a description of the property. Also, I have to search the property itself and not the name of a person. But I might be misremembering.

Maybe that stuff shouldn’t be public unless a person opts in. I grew up when the white pages were still a thing so maybe that colors my ideas. Though even back then people could opt out of being “listed.”

I was thinking mostly of sex offender lists and profiles people make public themselves.

i get that ♥️ idk really what u are talking about so i was just answering the question from my experience

like you can search a person’s last name in their county and get their address

also, if someone posts a pic on a site like this, and in the background there is a small sign saying the name of the place, that person might use that to look up where u live.

and then also someone can reverse image search so even if u got no selfies here if u post on social media the same pic of your lunch that u posted here, they now got your name and anything else they can glean from that.

so anyways all those things happened to me at different times on mfp. it sucked and made me feel super insecure. technically it was all public information but i got social media accounts set up for work and i got to tell you, it messed me up

i’m getting the feeling u were talking about something totally different so no worries, but i know other people want to look up others out of curiousity or whatever but if it doesn’t affect them, then don’t. just like, have self-control

All of that is *kitten* up and wrong, i’m sorry that happened to you. It would make me feel unsafe too
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Are there rules?

I've only ever looked up one person online (besides myself, I've tried looking me up).

I feel it was 'ethical'.

It was a dear friend I lost touch with, probably my fault, and I think of her and miss her.

No hardcore sleuthing, just googled her name and I think I found her on linkedin.

It's her name, living in the place she loved and went to every summer, doing the (hard to make a living at) job she always wanted to do - really pretty cool!

It made me happy to see.

I haven't reached out, yet anyways - partially because of the potential "creep factor"
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Are there rules?

I've googled myself. Only thing I saw was a picture of me at a old job and a few years back a girl in my city stole my name and ripped off a bunch of people by selling them sick puppies and she had a puppy mill. It was in the news and everything! Some people sent me messages threatening me and everything. I live in a small town and most people know eachother so at least the people who knew me knew it wasn't true. It really sucked though!

As for searching for other people, I have in the past but it's not something I do now.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    To piggyback onto @Thetwitchisback question.. is it wrong to join dating apps just to see which friends ,coworkers or neighbors are on there just to see what weird/kink things they are into?

Depends. Why you wanna know their kinks?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    To piggyback onto @Thetwitchisback question.. is it wrong to join dating apps just to see which friends ,coworkers or neighbors are on there just to see what weird/kink things they are into?

Depends. Why you wanna know their kinks?

Hardware Store Shopping List
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Ladies....

Oh, I'd never call my cat puppy.

What do I win? 😁

You're in luck 😁...
    I just so happen to have puppies and puppy prizes in my van 🤷🏽‍♂️...

We can compare and see what's the best fit 😂...

q3xbgmr2r1zp.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    the last 6 emojis you used determines your level of toxicity

true or false?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    the last 6 emojis you used determines your level of toxicity

true or false?