Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I hate when a failed relationship ruins a good song for me. Along those lines...

Can love songs be recycled? If it was your song can it be your song with someone else? Is that like buying used condoms?

Yuck. I’d hate to know someone was sharing a love song with me they had with someone else.🤢 Unoriginal.

I agree. I'd hate to know too although no one dedicates anything to me so I think i'm safe 😆

I dedicate this song to @r3d_butt3rfly_

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk

OMG I can't stand this song 🙈... Sorry... 💕

😂 Agreed! Corny AF😬

I’m ok with it. I was dedicating it to my friend. Lol. And I happen to like corny apparently. Or maybe just sweet instead of not even trying?

Well.....I think the only opinion that matters is mine as it was dedicated to me and I happen to be *kitten* cheesy AF so I'm *kitten* swooning and Mel I absolutely appreciate your efforts to bringing a smile to my face ❤💋

y8xmof0kafbz.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    After probably close to 20 years of not listening to much “popular” music I’ve definitely started listening to *kitten* music this last year. Once I started not being so serious in my life and being a happier person, I just started listening to more fun music. And I admit it’s what I call “sh$t music”. I’m ok with it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    After probably close to 20 years of not listening to much “popular” music I’ve definitely started listening to *kitten* music this last year. Once I started not being so serious in my life and being a happier person, I just started listening to more fun music. And I admit it’s what I call “sh$t music”. I’m ok with it.

😂😂😂... I was just *kitten* with you Mel

You know I love you with a capital L, in spite of whatever you listen to...

Just the way you are ❤️... 😂, no pun...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Music is such a personal choice and one cannot really be judged for it. I like everything from DeBussy and Bologne to dancehall and Big Sean. The intent behind the music choice matters more, methinks.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Prove it then.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Prove it then.

Ok fine... No more wc, she's gone...
    I'll tell her about us today 💞... 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies....

What should we call them, boobs, breast, melons, jugs, fun bags, tits, knockers? Or there very own pet name?

What's your preference... 🤷🏽‍♂️, is it a regional thing?

Seriously having this conversation rn with coworkers 😂
  • MelG7777
    Options

Prove it then.

Ok fine... No more wc, she's gone...
    I'll tell her about us today 💞... 😂

Well it’s a start. 😏
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

dont let anyone shame u for your music taste ♥️

i listen to weird obscure *kitten* and then i love over-the-top sad love songs and then i sing along to disney soundtracks too so
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Ladies....

What should we call them, boobs, breast, melons, jugs, fun bags, tits, knockers? Or there very own pet name?

Different names for different instances?

Breastfeeding
    Breast exam

Tits feels like it should be for sexual references.

Boobs if I’m talking to a friend.

Fun bags/melons/knockers/jugs.......hate all those.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Ladies....

I suspect it’ll vary by person.

i know some people think it’s too clinical but I like the word breast. It sounds sexy to me.

Boobs for just casual - “hey, your boob’s out.”

Tit is s little shocking and therefore funny.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Ladies....

Fun bags
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Someone came out with...

Chips and dips
    Mary Kate and Ashley
    Nunga Nungas...

😂😂😂... I freaking love my job
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Someone came out with...

Chips and dips
    Mary Kate and Ashley
    Nunga Nungas...

😂😂😂... I freaking love my job

Thanks to Doja Cat I now refer them to Tia and Tamera
  • MaltedTea
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Ladies....

Almost every comment makes me increasingly concerned with your work environment. From what I know this far, you're liable to blow up at any moment and your coworkers seem overly interested in watching you move about vigorously while talking about intimate matters.

Where do I submit my CV?

As for being given body part names... hard pass.

I do call my pair different names on occasion but they must always be hyphenated: Melia-Ann, Bobbie-Jane, Tina-Jö, Suzie-Mae, etc
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies....

Almost every comment makes me increasingly concerned with your work environment. From what I know this far, you're liable to blow up at any moment and your coworkers seem overly interested in watching you move about vigorously while talking about intimate matters.

Where do I submit my CV?

I do call my pair different names on occasion but they must always be hyphenated: Melia-Ann, Bobbie-Jane, Tina-Jö, Suzie-Mae, etc

We can teach you everything you need to know... The only thing they care about is your willingness to get dirty...

And if you can walk the line between thirsting for knowledge, well not appearing over zealous... You gotta know when to go hard and when to go slow...
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies....

Where do I submit my CV?

We can teach you everything you need to know... The only thing they care about is your willingness to get dirty...

And if you can walk the line between thirsting for knowledge, well not appearing over zealous... You gotta know when to go hard and when to go slow...

🤔

This sounds like the plot to every quest or adventure-type movie from 85' through to '06.

In other words, I'm in ✊🏿
  • Thetwitchisback
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Under what circumstances is it ETHICAL to look someone up online?

Are there rules?

Have you ever been caught?

Have you ever admitted to a person that you’ve done your due diligence?

Being clear- I’m not talking about stalking, harassment, identity theft, or revealing personal information.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    Okokok i got one.

Under what circumstances is it ETHICAL to look someone up online?

Are there rules?

Have you ever been caught?

Have you ever admitted to a person that you’ve done you due diligence?

Being clear- I’m not talking about stalking, harassment, identity theft, or revealing personal information.

i dont do this ever. i feel like people deserve privacy/anonymity and maybe that makes me more likely to be fooled by someone but idc. take em at face value

Can you think of a circumstance in which you might change your mind?