Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I hate when a failed relationship ruins a good song for me. Along those lines...

Can love songs be recycled? If it was your song can it be your song with someone else? Is that like buying used condoms?

Mmm maybe borrowed 🤷🏽‍♂️...

😂... I'm kidding

Nicknames are usually permanent tho...

Usually yea. Mine? I got called midgetfidget at the age of 17, and it's stuck 😐

kind of cute 😊
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,075 Member
    Options
    I hate when a failed relationship ruins a good song for me. Along those lines...

Can love songs be recycled? If it was your song can it be your song with someone else? Is that like buying used condoms?

Yuck. I’d hate to know someone was sharing a love song with me they had with someone else.🤢 Unoriginal.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Yuck. I’d hate to know someone was sharing a love song with me they had with someone else.🤢 Unoriginal.

I agree. I'd hate to know too although no one dedicates anything to me so I think i'm safe 😆
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

😂... I'm kidding

Conversely, I think nicknames are temporary. But good songs?! They are forever as they're more attached to an era than a persona/person, imo...

https://youtu.be/UrIiLvg58SY

And, yes, I am THAT old lol

😂... I'm kidding

Ermagah, that's super cute though!
  • MelG7777
    Options

I agree. I'd hate to know too although no one dedicates anything to me so I think i'm safe 😆

Same girl. I have a song for you though. Brb
  • MelG7777
    Options

I dedicate this song to @r3d_butt3rfly_

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk
  • Thetwitchisback
    edited August 2020
    Options

Same girl. I have a song for you though. Brb

I just pretend they’re all for me
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

OMG I can't stand this song 🙈... Sorry... 💕
  • MelG7777
    Options

It’s been established that you and I aren’t compatible music wise. And probably other ways. But thanks for *kitten* up my dedication. 😂
  • MelG7777
    Options

And also.....if someone legit felt this way about ME? Wow, they’d be a happy man. Just sayin’.
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options

I'd surmise they were, and still are, jealous.

They wanna be called it?

No, jealous of you.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

😂 Agreed! Corny AF😬
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

😂 Agreed! Corny AF😬

I’m ok with it. I was dedicating it to my friend. Lol. And I happen to like corny apparently. Or maybe just sweet instead of not even trying?

Fair enough 😊
  • Thetwitchisback
    edited August 2020
    Options

And also.....if someone legit felt this way about ME? Wow, they’d be a happy man. Just sayin’.

IMO the song’s ok but why is it good that she doesn’t believe his compliments? Is it arrogant or conceited to take a compliment well?

Also, right or wrong, these days I am less impressed by how others feel about me and more taken with how I feel about them. I think I used to get all giddy just because someone liked me but I realize now it’s kind of important that I like them too.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It’s been established that you and I aren’t compatible music wise. And probably other ways. But thanks for *kitten* up my dedication. 😂

Hey it's better than that cheezy song...

"I think I wanna marry you"... 🥴🙈
  • MelG7777
    Options

IMO the song’s ok but why is it good that she doesn’t believe his compliments? Is it arrogant or conceited to take a compliment well?

Also, right or wrong, these days I am less impressed by how others feel about me and more taken with how I feel about them. I think I used to get all giddy just because someone liked me but I realize now it’s kind of important that I like them too.

I get it. I’m a simpleton. LoL

I don’t think it’s good. But I think it’s the reality that many women have trouble taking compliments. Ive told people before people “just say thank you” because instead of saying “thank you” to a compliment they begin to degrade themselves. I just thought it was a sweet song. I didn’t think as deeply into it as I should have. I just thought it was a fun thing to post. 🙈

I don’t care what most people think of me but if it’s someone I deeply care for, what they think of me affects me deeper than it probably should. Thankfully there’s hardly anyone in my life that can affect me that way.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

I don’t think it’s good. But I think it’s the reality that many women have trouble taking compliments. Ive told people before people “just say thank you” because instead of saying “thank you” to a compliment they begin to degrade themselves. I just thought it was a sweet song. I didn’t think as deeply into it as I should have. I just thought it was a fun thing to post. 🙈

I don’t care what most people think of me but if it’s someone I deeply care for, what they think of me affects me deeper than it probably should. Thankfully there’s hardly anyone in my life that can affect me that way.

I tend to over analyze. 😬 Sorry ❤️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

😂 Agreed! Corny AF😬

I’m ok with it. I was dedicating it to my friend. Lol. And I happen to like corny apparently. Or maybe just sweet instead of not even trying?

Well.....I think the only opinion that matters is mine as it was dedicated to me and I happen to be *kitten* cheesy AF so I'm *kitten* swooning and Mel I absolutely appreciate your efforts to bringing a smile to my face ❤💋
  • MelG7777
    Options

I tend to over analyze. 😬 Sorry ❤️

No apology necessary! I think it’s fun. I over analyze some things too. Believe it or not. 😂