Ladies, what is the worst compliment you have ever received?

Options

Replies

• SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @lilcharmer214

I'm usually into black girls so...
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Best: you are the sunshine breaking through my dark clouds. Even when are are going through the worst of times, you are positive

That made me cry
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Okay, alright, ladies..... what is the best compliment you've ever received ??

Remember fellas, in the word's of Picasso: "Talent Borrows, but Genius Steals."

“i wish my girlfriend was more like u”

I'm guessing that, "I wish my wife was more like you!" wouldn't have quite the same reaction.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

I'm guessing that, "I wish my wife was more like you!" wouldn't have quite the same reaction.

just tell your wife u like her better than your girlfriend
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

just tell your wife u like her better than your girlfriend

trying to picture that reaction

giphy.gif

😂
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @lilcharmer214

I'm usually into black girls so...

Triggered. See Exhibit A as a reference, if you so choose @SwolehouseBrotown. Just replace "Asian" with "Black" and assume that a sub-section of women will have qualms about being categorized/viewed on the basis of race, genetics, culture, etc.

I'll leave it at that as, apparently, this is a topic of heated debate here for some reason that can only be explained in the Twilight Zone.

Lol

Or we could go further and say because im into girls that I'm a pig because I'm defining them as a woman and subjecting them to my desires based solely on the fact that they are women. Or human. How dare I?

Not into dogs or dudes....

and it was a joke obviously since she says she doesn't like it when people say they aren't usually into black girls.

Its ok to be into what you're in to.

I am not sorry you were offended lol

@MaltedTea
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options

my neighbour told my husband he's a lucky man. neither she or i were in the vicinity. :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    My friends mom today asked me “where is the other 2/3 of you?”
    😂
    Which I do take as a compliment but makes me wonder wtf she thought of me when she thought I must be pushing 500 and something *kitten* pounds.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Mom, we can both fit in the chair now.