i find that if i have one cookie I am not satisfied until I finish them all

But I can eat one apple or one banana

I think wheat that is processed does not register correctly with our brain

especially wheat and sugar combo
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @psychod787 I was hoping you'd talk about green-plant membranes. Thylakoids. How they decrease the urges for highly palatable foods. I listen to everything you say and I put it to practice. I've been eating those greens on a daily basis and it absolutely works. Some things you remember and you just can't help it. Dem bones, dem bones, dem bones have a memory. Everything does.

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You're sooo right, @springlering62 . Good food fixes everything. I've added more greens in and I like it, a lorra lorra. It was only 50 degrees here today. The weather has broken and there's snow on the mountain tops. Fall is here and winter will be here on Labor Day. Homemade bread. Ooo-ou là là!!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Every culture has a type of bread. It’s a staple food item throughout the world and made from many different grains.

Doing what works best for each of us is important, so if this works for you, that’s wonderful.

Moderation of all foods, and staying within your calorie budget, are good tools to develop, for lifelong weight control. No food is bad. Eating more than your body burns, consistently, leads to weight gain over time, no matter where the calories come from.

Your life, your choices.