Ultimate Accountability Challenge-September-Living the Healthy Life!

Options
2»

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I'm back, too! Can't wait.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    See the UAC team member's encouragement above!!

Here is the scoop...
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
    We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
    The accountability is a daily report of:
    1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
    4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    We are a small volunteer group. We are motivated to serve others while we strive to be faithful to our own weight loss and/or maintenance goals.
    Join us by clicking the link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138256-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2020
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This challenge is so great. September will be my 7th month. I was on holiday in the first 10 days of August and lost the track. If I haven't been in the UAC I would waste the whole August and gain the weight back I lost during past 6th month. It was my routine to lose weight till a certain date (a special event or holiday) and when it is over, I was losing the track and gaining the weight back for many years. Thanks to UAC I am so ready for September before it starts!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    UAC is just that! The ULTIMATE Accountability Challenge.
    • 3 easy daily requirements:
      exercise < 20minutes; stay under your chosen calorie goal; track every lick, sip and bite
    • 3 pass days of your choice each month
    • Support and encouragement from a great bunch of people.
    • Added bonus: a place in Winner’s Circle if you chose to have 3 or less Pass Days

What’s not to like. Join us for September.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge and group members. Joining for my 3rd month in September. It has helped me to be more consistent as well as reinforced good habits to carry me forward with this life change.
  • RangerRickL
    Options

Here is the scoop...
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    We are a small volunteer group. We are motivated to serve others while we strive to be faithful to our own weight loss and/or maintenance goals.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138256-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2020
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    cvq8q4u0vj55.png
    See our team members enthusiastic testimonials and invitations to you!
    Look above!
  • RangerRickL
    Options

Here is the scoop...

• RangerRickL
    Options
    whx03ewj3khc.png
    Just 2 days to go to join us for September Ultimate Accountability Challenge.
    See above!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    If you are on the fence, just give it a try!

UAC has helped so many people...why not you!?!?!?

• amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I’m in! This will be my month!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Here is the scoop...

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Joining for September, took a few weeks for annual leave at work, can't wait to get back in my chaotic routine and the crutch of UAC holding me up, it sure does work! No weigh in, 3 rules, lovely group! There is no ridiculing, we're all in this together, come in and see!
  • girish0279
    girish0279 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in, hope to achieve my daily targets and result in my weight reduction!!
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this. Hopefully it will help keep me motivated to get some exercise in daily.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Joining for September, took a few weeks for annual leave at work, can't wait to get back in my chaotic routine and the crutch of UAC holding me up, it sure does work! No weigh in, 3 rules, lovely group! There is no ridiculing, we're all in this together, come in and see!
    I am going to try this. Hopefully it will help keep me motivated to get some exercise in daily.
    girish0279 wrote: »
    I am in, hope to achieve my daily targets and result in my weight reduction!!
    amymh41 wrote: »
    I’m in! This will be my month!

Welcome back @fatbambi2017 !
    Welcome to the group Amy Girish & Crystal!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Last call for the September Ultimate Accountability Challenges...

• jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

This is my 2nd month and participation really kept me on track! Welcome!!! Have a great Sept🍁!
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I loved the June and July UAC, it made such a difference to my life. August I was away on holiday and I’ve felt my good habits sliding away from me...so September is time to get them back again. Thanks for organising @RangerRickL