Over 60 pounds down from 228 to 168!! Pics pics pics!

Options

Replies

• tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Would you mind sharing some food ideas . Thank you!

Tonight I made ginger chicken and broccoli. Made my family white rice too but I just took a bigger portion of the chicken and covered it with Sriracha. It was so good my 2 y/o my 5 y/o AND the 15 y/o ate it all!! It took about 10 minutes to make and I'm still full now
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm so bummed lol I look bigger than your before picture and I weigh the same 168 lol the curse of being short is that I'll look fat until I hit 110...
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success as you are an inspiration.
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great Attitude! You've done great work for yourself you should be sooooo proud and happy.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I added you as a friend if you are interested. I did lose weight breastfeeding my first two. Had my last in 2012- gained 70 pounds. Weighed 219 at the end of my pregnancy. Biggest I ever was. My "baby" is 5 now and I am, finally, about 13 pounds from starting weight. Thats my first goal, then 10 pound increments until I am happy with my body. Like you I don't know what to expect and I will be happy if I get that far.

Good job!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    you killed it! congrats
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GREAT job and thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new beginnings, and much sympathy on the loss of your father. It is so hard to understand what losing a parent means until it happens.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Wonderful - thank you.... You are indeed inspiring!
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    By coincidence I just logged on to success stories for the first time ever today so I just followed your whole journey in one sitting! You have grown in wisdom and are now more than just the hot.babe. Now you’re the hot babe (I’m sure you still look awesome) with even more inspiration to share. Write a book! Or a blog. Or a podcast. Sorry. I’m worse than Emma when it comes to planning other people’s lives. Anyway, you rock.
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss; I know the pain of losing a parent AND moving to Florida....you are such an inspiration. I've been such a slacker since the pandemic ~ used to walk 2 miles every day, but not in this heat and humidity, ugh. Thanks to you, I just dusted off my exercise bike and vow to ride it every day for as long as I can stand it, and YES to low carb! I sooooo, so agree that food is medicine. Thank you for the update and for being just what I needed today!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. I too have set deadlines for myself and it's true that is just sets you up for failure, so I'll remind myself of what you said the next time I am tempted to do that. I also love how you got fed up and tossed out the gummies. That is how I quit smoking decades ago...I tossed the rest of a pack of cigarettes out the car window while driving (and coughing) and that was the end of my smoking. Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration!
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!!
  • katgeorgantas
    katgeorgantas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Looks like you had a hair glow-up as well
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Stay Healthy
  • keto_1961
    keto_1961 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You really look amazing and are an inspiration to many on this site. Enjoy your newfound health and again congratulations on the stunning transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!