What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    While we're all here do y'all mind if I ask:

if you could have any superpower, what would it be?

I’ve always wanted to moonwalk.

What's stopping you... YouTube that ish... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Taurus/Gemini cusp is where its at - we're the "most" well rounded and can blame anything else but on the the other "2" cosmic influences

*I win, even when I lose*

OMG what's your bday 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I'm May 24th
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options

I’ve always wanted to moonwalk.

What's stopping you... YouTube that ish... 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have already.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Taurus/Gemini cusp is where its at - we're the "most" well rounded and can blame anything else but on the the other "2" cosmic influences

I'm May 24th

I'm the 21st, so its always a toss up b/t Taurus and Gemini in horoscopes you read. I know it has to do with the location and time you were born (my grandmother did everyones charts) but within a few days...you got some of both traits, playing an influence, which makes sense!

Its a great excuse, right!

"Im a Gemini"

...but even better, "I'm a Gemini on the Taurus cusp"

Gives you a triple WTF to your personality traits!

...I'll take it!

I think I was born in Taurus, most of the horoscopes say my bd is Gemini

...so I just play all 3 cards!
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options

Invisibility
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    virgos 😱

f3m0iaoy93ix.jpeg
    virgos 😱

yeah, u should be scared

the four of us could analyze the hell out of this place and then also probably do some good organizing

88l2sgm4u7ct.jpeg

Ha the girl in the right hand middle square is so me lately and Im pretty sure I have the exact same outfit too! 😅
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12
    You have been summoned. (PS....you started this. You should have never told me the good news.)

I’m here - I’m here - and superpower- teleportation.. yeah I’ll go with teleportation
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I'm May 24th

I'm the 21st, so its always a toss up b/t Taurus and Gemini in horoscopes you read. I know it has to do with the location and time you were born (my grandmother did everyones charts) but within a few days...you got some of both traits, playing an influence, which makes sense!

Its a great excuse, right!

"Im a Gemini"

...but even better, "I'm a Gemini on the Taurus cusp"

Gives you a triple WTF to your personality traits!

...I'll take it!

I think I was born in Taurus, most of the horoscopes say my bd is Gemini

...so I just play all 3 cards!

Yeah you're more cuspy then I am lol...
    I blame everything on being a gemini 🤷🏽‍♂️...

My inconsistencies, flightyness, all or nothing attitude, it's great 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Although it irrates me every time I see a meme about gemini or anything for that matter when it's like "A xyz can be real nice but can *kitten* you up will quickly if you cross them"... I'm just like 🙄🙄🙄..

Just who do you think you are, everyone thinks they're this way... It just irrates me 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    the more "o"s you put on the end of "lmao" signifies how deteriorated your mental health is
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    the more "o"s you put on the end of "lmao" signifies how deteriorated your mental health is

wait no i thought it was whether or not you capitalized it
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

people who capitalize lol are sociopaths
  • iMago
    Options

no that's "LOL" you're thinking of

a fully capitalized LOL is what you do when you're being terribly passive aggressive to someone because you're really angry at yourself. if you add on the laughing crying face emoji then you've stepped into toxic territory.

the lowercase lol is for everyday convo when you're just trying to be nice but don't have time for the convo
  • CacoEther
    Options

a fully capitalized LOL is what you do when you're being terribly passive aggressive to someone because you're really angry at yourself. if you add on the laughing crying face emoji then you've stepped into toxic territory.

the lowercase lol is for everyday convo when you're just trying to be nice but don't have time for the convo

No, lower case lol is just a glorified period. It doesn’t actually mean anything lol
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

wait a sec
  • iMago
    Options

No, lower case lol is just a glorified period. It doesn’t actually mean anything lol

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

My voice to text must think I'm a crazy sociopath then 😬
  • CacoEther
    Options

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh thank god you didn’t capitalize it i was starting to wonder if you were crazy
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    v4bmjnosg8a7.jpg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I don’t follow a lot of these language rules and I’m starting to realize why nobody talks to me
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Facts.

I know, cause I'm a super self-aware sociopath.