Anyone else getting "Application Error" issues?

Options
13»

Replies

• sla326
    sla326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes and it's been happening often for at least a few weeks now.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    And they keep happening... that is why I am very seldom logging food. Too frustrating.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    It's been ridiculous, breathe and get a freaking application error! It's impossible to do anything on here on the website these days!
  • Gisel2015
    Options
    I keep getting the error messages over and over again. I was just completing a recipe when I got three of them, and I lost some of the entries. This morning while completing my breakfast I got three error messages and sometimes get them without doing anything. It is appalling.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Every food item triples, I'm using using pen and paper until the bugs are out.
  • honeyrobin20
    honeyrobin20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    At least I know I'm not the only one. But this thread goes back two years. Crossing fingers it get's fixed soon.
  • Gisel2015
    Options
    Today In got a total of 8 error messages.
  • BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    YES. Drives me nuts.
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday but sometimes i can refresh and it works again, not always though.
  • Gymnasticsgirl09
    Gymnasticsgirl09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It has been happening for me since I started I just press what I am trying to get on to for a second time and it usually works
  • Tomaspro
    Tomaspro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. I am thinking it is time for a replacement. This is too crazy for a website owned by Under Armor supporting millions of users. Plus, most of the database items are incorrect and I have to research every item before using it.
  • boofle2
    boofle2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cannot get on to log food at all today, think going to have find something else
  • meharmahshahid
    meharmahshahid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Today it has gotten the worst
  • wruper
    wruper Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's mid September 2020 and site errors on web trying to input food for yesterday
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,845 Member
    Options
    My Newsfeed disappeared yesterday, now I can't even get to that page.
  • Mariner322007
    Mariner322007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here , no news feed or notifications . Only thing I can do is track calories
  • wruper
    wruper Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use Fatsecret.com too.
  • sla326
    sla326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been reporting this for some time now, including sending screen shots of the various messages I'm getting.
    I'll try fatsecret.com - thank you! Been on here for over 1000 days now but this is getting worse and it appears they are incapable of fixing the issues.
  • shaneeckert
    shaneeckert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been getting this for years now and it's finally to the point where it's more than annoying. I hate to do it because I have so much data stored with MFP, but it's time to find something else to track with.
  • straw6erries
    straw6erries Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been getting alot of error messages as well. sometimes it won't let me post my food or if I try and add an excerise it says it is already there but, when I look it isn't.