RANTS

Options
CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
Not to be confused with RAVES, these are the things that annoy you, drive you nuts, make you foam at the mouth. They are peeves or they are peevish experiences. This is for venting the crap and annoying stuff. Get it out of your system!

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    My elderly neighbor who has no filter and says whatever he's thinking. He always comes over with no notice and if I'm busy, he doesn't take a hint. At all. I've gotten so I'll lock the door and try to hide if I see him coming. :(
    I feel bad for him so end up feeling guilty; I know he's lonely. But............
  • CacoEther
    Options
    For today: Apparently I walked through wet grass on my way to the car this AM... didn't realize it til I sat at my desk and noticed my shoes are wet.

And its ruining my entire *kitten* morning.

That is all.

We need to see the shoes
  • CacoEther
    Options
    There aren’t enough sentences being started with ‘methinks’
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Methinks I know how to read so just cause I didn't get on the train til later doesn't mean I can't figure things out pretty quick
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Methinks I know how to read so just cause I didn't get on the train til later doesn't mean I can't figure things out pretty quick

Hugged this

Because feet obv
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    To read makes our speaking english good.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Did i make some kind of grammar gaffe or why yall mentioning reading and english 🧐
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

Did i make some kind of grammar gaffe or why yall mentioning reading and english 🧐

LOL. I don't know. I was just reminded of that Buffy quote!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    OMG I REALLY WANT A BANG EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY ARE TERRIBLE FOR YOU AND I ALREADY HAVE PROBABLY TOO MUCH ENERGY BUT MY COWORKER BROUGHT A BUNCH CHILLING IN THE FRIDGE FOR EVERYONE AND THEY TASTE SOO GOOD!!

AAHH...

Wheww
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just kidding, wasn't done for the day...

When someone pretends to be going down the hall but instead -not so slyly- looks through your office window -- only to see that you are very clearly shoving food in your face -yet proceeds to turn around, open your door and ask "hey, are you busy?!"

THERES FOOD IN HERE. HOW IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION YOU MORON?!

• hbrookens
    hbrookens Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Rant ?

Rant ?

Please, this is 2020.... everything is turning up Roses.

There's really nothing to rant about, amiright ?

Bahahahaha!!! U right😉
  • CacoEther
    Options
    hbrookens wrote: »
    Rant ?

Rant ?

Please, this is 2020.... everything is turning up Roses.

There's really nothing to rant about, amiright ?

Bahahahaha!!! U right😉

Don’t encourage him, he’s a madman 😏
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    and if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    can't stand usage of the phrase "furbaby"

Oh my gosh yes, I have a dog and would never call her my furbaby. Maybe “little pupperino of love” or “fuzzy wuzzy little doggy-poo” but never furbaby. Ironically she’s not that little.

I might get a disagree for this, but the term “littles” also irritates me. I don’t know why, but it’s irritating. “Me and the littles went to the park”, just say “my kids”. (Braced for the disagrees).