Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    sal10851 wrote: »
    WEIGHT LOSS ADVICE FROM FAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Don't want to offend our plus sizers who are actively seeking a healthier lifestyle. For the other 98%: nobody wants weight loss advice from fat people!!! If I needed advice on how to get fatter I would gladly have that 2 second conversation. Getting fat is easy! You can do it without even trying! Trust me, I know!!!

Yoooo... This is totes offensive. I would know- I’m the most offensive person I know.

Agreed

And ftr weight loss advice from a skinny person isnt much better, i mean what do they know about weight loss when they’ve never had to lose a lb

Or relationship advice from anyone on MFP.

Shots fired @iMago
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    WEIGHT LOSS ADVICE FROM FAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Don't want to offend our plus sizers who are actively seeking a healthier lifestyle. For the other 98%: nobody wants weight loss advice from fat people!!! If I needed advice on how to get fatter I would gladly have that 2 second conversation. Getting fat is easy! You can do it without even trying! Trust me, I know!!!

Yoooo... This is totes offensive. I would know- I’m the most offensive person I know.

Agreed

And ftr weight loss advice from a skinny person isnt much better, i mean what do they know about weight loss when they’ve never had to lose a lb

Shots fired @iMago

my advice is always given with the knowledge that it is bad

Well it's definitely a step up from my usual bag of tricks 😂... In fact I've got another that I've been sand bagging for a while...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Agreed

This is truth... I always see these fitness guys on YouTube who are all...

"It's easy, you just have to stop eating and workout"...

I'm just like 🤦🏽‍♂️... Says the guy whose never had to lose a single pound 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Agreed

😲 how dare you!!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options

Agreed

😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My current annoyance, having come back here after a hiatus, is people who Karen all over my timeline. Just ask the "rise and grinders" - I will delete you.

Sigh - I was very grumpy yesterday 😔
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    My current annoyance, having come back here after a hiatus, is people who Karen all over my timeline. Just ask the "rise and grinders" - I will delete you.

Sigh - I was very grumpy yesterday 😔

It’s okay.

All is forgiven.

<3
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

I don't know your stats or anything, but if you are overweight yourself, does that mean you can't give others advice? ;)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Naz_2020 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, I feel lonely. All my friends are busy with their families. Some have moved to other countries. Working from home was fun at the beginning but now it is just another day. I talk to my laptop or phone. I miss human interaction. I miss hanging out with my colleagues and friends. Going out for coffee, shopping all sort of social interactions. On top of all these, I am single. Damn! Getting lonelier day by day... Donno if I am sad or mad. Uggghhhh...

I feel you on this. I'm sorry you are having a hard time :(
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    The app keeps refreshing while I’m mid-comment and I lose ev

erything.

:)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options