Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 125

Options

Replies

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

I think the rest of the day will be a chill day laying on the bed with this cuddly fur ball 😊.

Alfredo is very handsome, @playhardkf2017 . Mike says “come play with my and my ribbons!”
    h22uc97998co.jpeg

Awe, it looks like they'd get along well just sprawling out together! He looks adorable and all tired out from playing with all his ribbons!
  • Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ What do you hear re: the Morton Pumpkin Festival for 2020? My cousin (Chuck H) was one of the inventors of "pumpkin "chucking". @Carol7878 I grew up on our farm between Heyworth and McLean--no better life. Looks like us 3 are nearly mid-state neighbors! @quiltingjaine are you still in IL? Love the square in Washington! @SheilaBoneham Your table is beautiful. Refinishing is such hard work but so rewarding. You will enjoy your masterpiece for years to come! It looks like @Mondoweft has a similar project--I can't wait to see it. It will be only one of the positives you will glean in your journey with us Mondoweft. Please don't feel disheartened. You didn't gain--not even a silly ounce! You are sticking to it despite physical pain. Remember a number is just a number--but YOU are the Real Deal! Keep the faith sister!