Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 125

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,851 Member
    Options
    @carol7878 Are you in or near southern Illinois? My husband worked at least one year picking peaches - long, long ago. I never saw @_JeffreyD_ post which town in central Illinois he lives in/near.
  • karlymarie57
    karlymarie57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @playhardkf2017 Your cat is beautiful. I have 2 cuddly fur balls. The female looks a lot like your cat, except the only white on her face is a white strip that run from her nose down the left side of her face to her mouth.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    @playhardkf2017 Your cat is beautiful. I have 2 cuddly fur balls. The female looks a lot like your cat, except the only white on her face is a white strip that run from her nose down the left side of her face to her mouth.

Thank you! His name is Alfredo, when we adopted him I loved how he looked like he had a white mask on! The kitty in your picture is super cute!
  • karlymarie57
    karlymarie57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @playhardkf2017, Thank you, That is my boy Izzy littermate to my female, I tried to post their pictures on here but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to. I'll keep working on posting pictures.
  • carol7878
    carol7878 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    @carol7878 Are you in or near southern Illinois? My husband worked at least one year picking peaches - long, long ago. I never saw @_JeffreyD_ post which town in central Illinois he lives in/near.
    I live in Central Illinois on a farm just out side Champaigh/Urbana. University of Illinois! Friends of our’s went down and got these peaches and shared them with us. They are very good!

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    carol7878 wrote: »
    I live in Central Illinois on a farm just out side Champaigh/Urbana. University of Illinois! Friends of our’s went down and got these peaches and shared them with us. They are very good!

And I am near Peoria...