Calling 5 foot something females!!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• chess_on_a_journey
    chess_on_a_journey Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    5'4 here looking to lose 60 pounds as of right now. SW:268 CW:260. Many more pounds to go.
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’0 even and need to lose about 50lbs. Please add me for accountability. Thanks!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    I’m 5’0 even and need to lose about 50lbs. Please add me for accountability. Thanks!

@carrierose2

I expect you've been given 1200 calories like me, how are you finding it?
  • hydro723
    hydro723 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i’m 5’5 and initially trying to lose 30 pounds, then hopefully continue!
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Mornin’ y’all! 5’2 looking to loose 75lbs! I’m back on mfp and looking for motivation and accountability. Please add me if you would like! Thank you for your support! 😊
  • Gymnasticsgirl09
    Gymnasticsgirl09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count as one of you guys, just reached 5'0 whoo!
  • rrorex
    rrorex Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all, 5’3” and trying to tone up. Add me!
  • Zoe9361
    Zoe9361 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'3 and new to MFP. I would love to be added to the group. Motivation, Inspiration and Accountability are necessary for success
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I need active friends too. Went through my friends list and deleted anyone who hadn’t posted in over a month.
  • MommyonAmissontoHealth13
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1 and unfortunately have 184 lbs to lose . I have recently restarted my journey . I def could use as much motivation as I can
  • jrrutten
    jrrutten Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I could use some motivation too! 5'4" and 3 months in to logging everyday. It's tough!

Looking for fitbit pals too! Jrrutten@hotmail.com
  • sunshineekg
    sunshineekg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation friends. Im 5'10 and am using my fitness pall to monitor my diet to control a chronic illness. I should also loose around 10 lbs. throw me an invite if you feel i fit the profile.
  • Beachy1_
    Beachy1_ Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m 5’6 and am back at this after being gone for a bit. I’d love to add some friends who are mutually supportive.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am 5"1 and have been in maintenance for nearly a year after losing 2 stone (28lbs)