What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited September 2020
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

Eta: Not a fan of hunting, don't even want to think about it 😭

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    All the beings in my house went to sleep early so I am watching the game and enjoying some time to myself. And thinking about eating a lot of ice cream. :)
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    kzr3qxdgegbb.jpeg
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited September 2020
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂

have you had moose meat? i've had deer meat and i'm not really a fan. maybe the Bambi element is subconsciously assisting that.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    getting my whole life together in just one more minute
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    getting my whole life together in just one more minute

yeah.... I'm fixin' to do that too.

that is, my own life, not necessarily yours.

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Heading out before I empty the entire fridge inside my mouth. Staying home on weekends is not good for my weight loss plans
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Fixing breakfast burritos with all the fat it can stand!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member

Would love to go moose hunting. Unless you see one up close it’s hard to imagine how huge they are. I was shocked when I saw the one in the Anchorage airport earlier this year.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Just finished making some biscuits and chili. Will let it simmer a while now.

umal01uymrjv.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us

have you had moose meat? i've had deer meat and i'm not really a fan. maybe the Bambi element is subconsciously assisting that.

I have and I was only told after I ate it.😅 it was very well marinated and was in a stir-fry. 🤣
  • Miss_Chiev0us

Would love to go moose hunting. Unless you see one up close it’s hard to imagine how huge they are. I was shocked when I saw the one in the Anchorage airport earlier this year.

They are Huge! There's lots of them here. This one was a few weeks ago when I was driving on the highway. I've seen much bigger ones.

hhyx46rswp3c.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    41183stkv7c2.jpeg

getting ready to process these and then move on to huge batch of tomatoes
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Just finished lunch, resisting the urge to do work tasks during the remainder of my lunch hour
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Warming myself by the fire
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Wait seriously?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    hrichts wrote: »

Wait seriously?