I declare Friday "Snarky Fat People in Bikinis Day"

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I could post my "before" picture from right after I had Ana. I don't have one from after Declan but basically it was exactly the same...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I could post my "before" picture from right after I had Ana. I don't have one from after Declan but basically it was exactly the same...

Do it, Rachel! I think it's awesome to show where you've been, even if it "ain't pretty".. you know? Of course, I think you're gorgeous, but whatevs. ;)
  • infamousmk
    Options
    What if you I'm not all that snarky

and I only have boy shorts and an ill fitting sports bra?

YES! YES YES! Just put it out there like you maybe never have before.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Ok if I can get my camera to cooperate, and not break due to my "not so cuteness", then I will try to post one. I have a bikini from 3 years ago....hope i can find it!
  • Goddess111682
    Goddess111682 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That would be fun! IM IN! :happy:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    So is this front and booty shot or just front?

I think that should be optional, however, you ought to get bonus points if you wear a ski mask or a snorkel and goggles.

Ha ha!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Took my pics this morning :) In all my stretchmark glory...
  • infamousmk
    Options

I'm taking mine tonight!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    but i dont have a bikini...... or a sports bra..... even though i could use one when i do zumba :laugh: .... and no i don't have a banana hammock either you all can breathe a sigh of relief. i can take one in what i go swimming in..... a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. or i can just take one in the shorts.... ill let y'all choose..... but im kinda hoping that it is the shorts and tee shirt, so i don't blind people or make them yell out in pain.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT believe I am actually considering this....
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I dont have a bikini either. i took mine in a bra and undies. Basically the same thing, right?
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Shorts, no tee, bra and panties, sports bra and bike shorts -- - the point is to show as much skin as you can... just because you're not perfect doesn't mean you aren't beautiful... and really, your size/shape doesn't make you who you are. It's an exercise in stepping out of your comfort zone and letting go of tying feelings of self worth to your body.

I think everyone should consider it, and if you don't do it this time ... just wait, because I'm sure I'll be harassing people to do it again in the future. :D
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Shorts, no tee, bra and panties, sports bra and bike shorts -- - the point is to show as much skin as you can... just because you're not perfect doesn't mean you aren't beautiful... and really, your size/shape doesn't make you who you are. It's an exercise in stepping out of your comfort zone and letting go of tying feelings of self worth to your body.

I think everyone should consider it, and if you don't do it this time ... just wait, because I'm sure I'll be harassing people to do it again in the future. :D

alrighty then..... looks like i get to try to break my camera tonight......
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

I'm taking mine tonight!

Took mine last night. My husband and I were laughing our butts off... I was making "muscle man" poses. :laugh:
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    the point is to show as much skin as you can... just because you're not perfect doesn't mean you aren't beautiful... and really, your size/shape doesn't make you who you are. It's an exercise in stepping out of your comfort zone and letting go of tying feelings of self worth to your body.

Absolutely AMEN!!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    So doing this. Just found my old bikini. It may not be pretty, but it'll be snarkariffic!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    OK guess I post my "progress pic that no one ill ever see" from last night. undies and a bra are ok right?

Jesus, what am I doing?
  • infamousmk
    Options
    OK guess I post my "progress pic that no one ill ever see" from last night. undies and a bra are ok right?

Jesus, what am I doing?

YES!!!!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I'll do it... eek!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Hey everybody - don't forget that tomorrow is SFPIBD!!! I'm going home to take my bikini pics shortly!