Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Is it okay for a married woman to have a male friend she views as her brother. Her husband and him are friends too. But the friends wife on the other hand thinks that him and the married woman are having an affair......

Ps. She’s an *kitten*. :)

Or, she's just insecure as you mentioned lol I'm sure you've already tried inviting her out as a "double date" kind of thing. Have you also tried having her pick the venue and having more control over it? Or, like, a game night deal? She sounds like she needs to loosen up, big time.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    Do guys really prefer a more emotional woman? This has been blowing my mind lately. I guess I’ve been around too many men who make me feel like a head case if I say more than 5 words about my feelings

Being one of those 'emotional women' I always feel like I'm constantly watering them down to not cause conflict for myself or being labeled a cry baby & so on. I also think men don't like that because they don't know how to handle their own emotional baggage.

tenor.gif?itemid=12488515

Hey....you said you like to flex and carry bags. There you go! Now that’s a freaking flex all right.

I bet like 80% of this stuff belongs to his wife 😂
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Is it okay for a married woman to have a male friend she views as her brother. Her husband and him are friends too. But the friends wife on the other hand thinks that him and the married woman are having an affair......

Or, she's just insecure as you mentioned lol I'm sure you've already tried inviting her out as a "double date" kind of thing. Have you also tried having her pick the venue and having more control over it? Or, like, a game night deal? She sounds like she needs to loosen up, big time.

Yes! We have tried double dates and she always complains the whole time about everything and then calls her mom and talks to her on the phone for at least an hour every time we do go somewhere. I also invited them and a few other friends over to my house for a bbq and she brought food from a burger place over and refused to eat my food. Lol like really... how old are we?

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

Yes! We have tried double dates and she always complains the whole time about everything and then calls her mom and talks to her on the phone for at least an hour every time we do go somewhere. I also invited them and a few other friends over to my house for a bbq and she brought food from a burger place over and refused to eat my food. Lol like really... how old are we?

wow.

..... is your food really that bad ??
  • SANW15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

wow.

No, she is just unappreciative.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

wow.

No, she is just unappreciative.

I would eat your food; I damn sure would.

wait.

.... it's nuthin' weird, is it ??
  • SANW15
    Options

I figured it out...

I bet the "friend" let it slip to the "wife" that he thinks you're hot or something and now she's insanely jealous 🤷🏽‍♂️

I doubt it. :D:D:D
  • SANW15
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Opinions on a thicc a.s.s..? :D:D
  • BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Opinions on a thicc *kitten*? :D:D

What's kitten though? Could be many things 😆

TRUE THAT!
  • SANW15
    Options
    Opinions on a thicc *kitten*? :D:D

What's kitten though? Could be many things 😆
    Lol MFP censored me! It was supposed to be A.s.s..... lmao.
  • SANW15
    Options
    jamloche wrote: »

I may be old fashioned, but my wife is the most important person on the planet to me. If she were bothered by me keeping company with you, and she and I couldn't work it out ... then it's good-bye to you. Also, I don't know what word is hiding under the *kitten* in your comment above, but the fact that MFP needed to hide it means it probably is not very nice. Anyone who would call my wife not-nice names is not my friend.

I have honestly been nothing but nice and I have tried to have a real relationship with her. I’m not the one to try and leave anyone out. I have never done or said anything to make her uncomfortable and I think it’s rude of her. That’s all I was saying. And the fact that my husband loves him as a brother too should show her that it’s a mutual friendship and it’s sad to me that she won’t attempt to have one.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I may be old fashioned, but my wife is the most important person on the planet to me. If she were bothered by me keeping company with you, and she and I couldn't work it out ... then it's good-bye to you. Also, I don't know what word is hiding under the *kitten* in your comment above, but the fact that MFP needed to hide it means it probably is not very nice. Anyone who would call my wife not-nice names is not my friend.

I have honestly been nothing but nice and I have tried to have a real relationship with her. I’m not the one to try and leave anyone out. I have never done or said anything to make her uncomfortable and I think it’s rude of her. That’s all I was saying. And the fact that my husband loves him as a brother too should show her that it’s a mutual friendship and it’s sad to me that she won’t attempt to have one.

She's jealous about something 😏...

And as for thic... It's all about that waist to hip ratio 😍
  • SANW15
    Options

:D:D When I was a bartender this guy called the girl I worked with Thicc and she cried and threw him out. :D:D I was like girl, what are you doing? That was a compliment. Lol she still didn’t understand.

• SANW15
    Options

:D:D When I was a bartender this guy called the girl I worked with Thicc and she cried and threw him out. :D:D I was like girl, what are you doing? That was a compliment. Lol she still didn’t understand.

It means dumb to some 😆

VERY TRUE!!! Lmao!!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

maybe she senses sexual tension between u and her husband idk
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

And she's jealous 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options

And she's jealous 🤷🏽‍♂️

Two sides to every story 🤷‍♀️

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

🤷‍♀️
    🤷‍♀️