Ways you enjoy going to bed!!!

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    tjjm1850 wrote: »
    Windows open, letting in the cool crisp air. Wearing just my gym shorts. Wrapped in my down comforter.

When it's warmer out, the window above my bed is always open! Right now, however, it's waaaay too cold outside for that!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I usually burn some incense and collect the pretty rocks that call to me and place them by the bed. I then smoke a bowl and cuddle the entire bed.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    A ton of blankets, fully medicated and several fans on oh plus the ac at 65°.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Well i enjoy blazing on some indica, before bed this way i fall asleep an not much pain is causing me to stat up.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Having been married 35 years, Mrs. finally made a king sized afghan for us. I like having that thing on top.

Wait! Did you say 35 years? Wow that is very impressive.

Congratulations that's awesome
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Having been married 35 years, Mrs. finally made a king sized afghan for us. I like having that thing on top.

Wait! Did you say 35 years? Wow that is very impressive.

Congratulations that's awesome

Being with the same person for 35 years is something to celebrate in every way,🥰
  • Finishiitnow
    Just with a mask on.
  • Finishiitnow
    I sleep after fighting sleep for hours

I know exactly what you are talking about
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    • Naked
    • Cold sheets
    • Light blanket
    • Fan blowing right on my face
    • Overhead fan must also be on
    • Twenty billion pillows even though I throw them all on the floor
    • Three cats show up in the middle of the night and take up all the space
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
    The love of my life on her side of the bed, some part of me touching her and holding her if I can, the big German Shepard sharing my pillow or as my pillow, and the small one laying across my calves.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Spent
  • Finishiitnow
    Just imagine!
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    I start by laying on my back for the first part of the night. Then I lay on my left side for a while followed by the right side. Then by morning time I’m flat on my belly with my leg sticking out from the covers fans running and the ac going with the blanket half off and pillows scattered somewhere on the bed.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Well these days getting home from work I've taken to stripping as soon as I get in the front door and leaving my clothes in the living room so I can just slither into bed and only cry for the physical pain instead of emotional pain which is new.
    As far as position goes I'm a fan of laying on my stomach, face turned left, left leg straight and right leg kicked up. Steal all the covers. Goodnight kiss that I cry about doing bc I'm tired but also I have to do it so hurry up! Then I toss and turn and can't get comfortable. Ask if you're still awake. Talk to you anyways regardless of answer. Usually about how how I wish I could take off my boobs when I don't need them.
    Then I think about how I should probably cleanse the room again because I've been having nightmares and it's probably all the demons getting trapped in the giant dream catcher above the bed.
    Then I sleep for not enough hours and wake up dreading the day and here I am on mfp.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Neked, room cold as possible, on my stomach, heavy blankets that I can feel the weight holding me down, surrounded by pillows under the blankets wedged tightly around me sides like I’m being cuddled, and a body pillow on top of the blankets partially on me, on my right side, top part at my shoulder, so it feels like ‘ol girl is as close to me as we can get, head facing to the right on a ~30 year old down pillow.
  • capgordon2774
    capgordon2774 Posts: 52 Member
    Just when u drift of without realising ur tiered . Awesome lol
  • capgordon2774
    capgordon2774 Posts: 52 Member
    Fresh cold sheets feels great lol
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    About 68 degrees in the room, down comforter on, full belly, slight buzz, and 7 chakras on
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Always naked, which is how I also tend to spend my days if I'm home.

I'm not overlooked in my penthouse.