Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    In your pantry.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Are you waiting for someone to bring you something to eat?
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Try drinking more water.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,603 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Eat an appropriate amount of calories consisting of appropriately chosen food items! 🤷‍♂️😘
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    Difficult to respond seriously without more information.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Me very hungry. Where’s my food? :'(

Me too! But my food must be at the store because there isn't anything I want hiding in my kitchen. :/
  • Onedaywriter
    Onedaywriter Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,069 Member
    Options
    Eat a bunch of celery, or even an apple. If neither of those sound good, you're not hungry, you're just grieving past comforting habits.

Seriously: Eat enough protein and fats every day. Get your veggies & fruits. Choose foods you enjoy. Once your nutrition is in pretty good shape, use any extra calories for some less nutrient-dense treats. Don't fall into the idea that there are "diet foods" ("good foods") and "tasty foods" ("bad foods"), just figure out which foods you like can be assembled into a jigsaw puzzle of full nutrition at reasonable calories. Don't try to lose weight so fast that the foregoing stuff becomes impossible. Figure out what timing of eating keeps you full and happy (how many meals and snacks of what size, and when). If you want to, get a little non-fatiguing exercise to increase your calorie budget.

And lose the drama. It doesn't burn any extra calories. If you tell yourself this is hard, and unpleasant, it will be . . . especially if you make choices that increase probable misery.

Meantime, distract yourself with a walk, or an absorbing hobby (one that doesn't usually sit beside a snacking habit), and have a glass of water or other low/non-calorie drink.
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Clearly a guy. I suggest you get it your own damn self.

What am I? Your maid and chef to make you a pone of cornbread from scratch at the last minute? (Recalling a somewhat unnecessary grump from yesterday. I was tired and had already settled onto the couch, crochet hook and yarn in hand and feet propped up. Sometimes guys are just freaking oblivious.)

Sorry, someone that calls themselves foggytheowl and has a picture of a teddy bear is most likely female
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »

What am I? Your maid and chef to make you a pone of cornbread from scratch at the last minute? (Recalling a somewhat unnecessary grump from yesterday. I was tired and had already settled onto the couch, crochet hook and yarn in hand and feet propped up. Sometimes guys are just freaking oblivious.)

Sorry, someone that calls themselves foggytheowl and has a picture of a teddy bear is most likely female

The profile says male, but they might be a female.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I hope you ordered enough lunch for both of us!
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Eat food. Food good!
  • buddy352
    buddy352 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Sheesh. Angry much? You might need a snickers.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    buddy352 wrote: »

Sheesh. Angry much? You might need a snickers.

Snickers would be nice but thanks for the reminder I've got candy stashed away for Halloween. Now I have to hide it again. :)
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    OP-I felt sorry for you and made you some pasta.qpghqqn0vhmw.jpg

Yum!

That looks delish
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    FibroHiker wrote: »
    OP-I felt sorry for you and made you some pasta.qpghqqn0vhmw.jpg

Yum!