Anyone who has 90 lbs or more to lose.

Options
I'm a 57 year old female, who has already lost 113 lbs and has another 90 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. Looking to make friends with others whom also have a large amount of weight to lose. Where we can support and motivate each other. 😃

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I've lost 47 and have somewhere around 80-100 pounds to lose. (I intend to settle on the final figure when I get closer, as I've never seen myself at a normal weight as an adult.)

We all have challenges, but we've gone this far and we'll keep on going!
    (Remind me of this as I fret and worry about a diet break and how to do it without depriving myself painfully afterwards.)
  • mrs_angela_cowan
    Options
    Hello - I'm new here & have 90+ pounds to lose myself! Looking for friends with a common goal as well. <3
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have about 90lbs to go too. I have added you :)
  • abbydun
    abbydun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined, and am about 100 pounds from my goal weight. I wanted to add some friends, who are at my level so they can relate.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an friend request 😊
  • francescosergio811
    Options
    You can send me a friend request
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    174lbs to go here. Any on her feel free to add me.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Options
    @francescosergio811 & @cppeace I sent you both a friend request. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send you another. 😄
  • mywieghtmustcomeoff
    Options
    Im looking for a workout buddy to help me stay my course and lose +60lbs. I have been working out for about 2 weeks. I have been up and down and just need continuous motivation.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Options
    @mywieghtmustcomeoff, i am just starting to workout and find out what works for best for me. Maybe we can both support each other in this endeavor to lose weight. I'm more than willing to be your support and workout buddy we can learn together. I'll send you a friend request
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hi there. I’ve lost about 60lbs and have about 150 left to go. I’d also love to have more MFP friends so we can support, motivate and cheer on each other!
  • mrs_angela_cowan
    mrs_angela_cowan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New month - New possibilities! Let's do this!😊
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I ideally have 100lbs to lose🤞
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have been back on MFP for 10 weeks now, and I've lost 17.8 pounds. I'm looking to lose at least 150 more. I could always use more friends. If you're looking for a good group of people to help support you along the way, you could join a challenge, like I did. I'm a part of this group: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10811137/registration-for-new-members-october-2020#latest

They divide people into teams for support and friendly competition. I'm a member of Mission Slimpossible. Come join the Slimpossibles! Or any of the groups. We're all very supportive and helpful. Our new month sign ups are underway.
  • talexander1837
    talexander1837 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group. Losing 90+ pounds would be amazing. My first goal is to lose 65, but I also need to lose 90+. This is my 3rd time on MFP, and I am committed to sticking with the program. I'm 60, and I really don't have much of a metabolism, so I have to be diligent, and having a group that has similar goals will help. I'd already had much to lose, but when the pandemic hit, I added another 16 pounds to that! Let's do this!
  • adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have used MFP at different times but have never tried the community part. This time I am trying really hard to stay focused and on track. I have lost 20 pounds since mid-July, and have over 100+ to go. I would like to encourage and be encouraged by others!
  • Kitty2Katz
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to all of you new comers! I'll send y'all a friend request. 😃
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    I have been back on MFP for 10 weeks now, and I've lost 17.8 pounds. I'm looking to lose at least 150 more. I could always use more friends. If you're looking for a good group of people to help support you along the way, you could join a challenge, like I did. I'm a part of this group: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10811137/registration-for-new-members-october-2020#latest

They divide people into teams for support and friendly competition. I'm a member of Mission Slimpossible. Come join the Slimpossibles! Or any of the groups. We're all very supportive and helpful. Our new month sign ups are underway.

Thanks @buniphuphu !

We still have room on some of our wonderful teams for new members. Sign up goes through Sunday! Just use the link above. If you want more general information the Fat2Fit home page is at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

It works. Give it a try.
  • BrockyBearz
    BrockyBearz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 34-year-old Tasmanian (Australian) looking to lose at least 100lbs (45kgs) Just started my fitness journey in the last 3 weeks and I'm actually loving it. Look forward to going to the gym at the end of the days. I'd love to make some friends!!!