What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Apologizing to someone puts you on a higher plane. Makes you the bigger person. If the other person isn't a total *kitten* I would go for it.
    My brother and I have been kind of estranged for quite a few years. Mostly because I'm stubborn and things he said/did hurt me, plus he's arrogant and pig-headed to not see the wrongs. But I'm trying to make my way back to him, in my own small way. He's 65 and I'm 66, we're not going to live forever. And this might sound macabre or selfish on my part, but I don't want to have him die(he's not a healthy guy)without making amends with him. KWIM?

Just my thoughts.

Yeah, it's nothing like that and no where near as deep.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    For some reason it’s surprising to me you can have a dickpic as your profile pic and not be banned from mfp....

330px-Dick_Van_*kitten*_1959.jpg

I used to have this one as my profile pic elsewhere.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    For some reason it’s surprising to me you can have a dickpic as your profile pic and not be banned from mfp....

1.They stay away from the forums
    2. They only add 1 or 2 willing friends

My guess at least lol
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,159 Member
    Options

My guess at least lol

Guess so. I’m pretty sure he just has 6 made up account friends. I HAD to see who was on the friend list.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I missed a dickpic? And why can dickpic be said here but not d0uche? Just curious...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It's called my gym selfie flex Friday pic 🙄
  • MelG7777
    Options

I missed a dickpic? And why can dickpic be said here but not d0uche? Just curious...

I’ll send it to you if you want. 😂
    Also....I never use it but sometimes I accidentally use the “work around” for posting swear words here. Then I have to edit and type in *kitten* manually.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options

I’ll send it to you if you want. 😂
    Also....I never use it but sometimes I accidentally use the “work around” for posting swear words here. Then I have to edit and type in *kitten* manually.

What the frak? There's a workaround?
  • MelG7777
    Options

I bet he's a real keeper... classy 👌

Maybe I should try to do the opposite of what I normally would do. This could be my new strategy. Maybe he IS a keeper. 🧐

dzkj5tpmi4n6.jpeg

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options

Maybe I should try to do the opposite of what I normally would do. This could be my new strategy. Maybe he IS a keeper. 🧐

dzkj5tpmi4n6.jpeg

Sorry. After you sent the screenshot to me, I already added and claimed him. 😏
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

dzkj5tpmi4n6.jpeg

Sorry. After you sent the screenshot to me, I already added and claimed him. 😏

You snooze you lose. It’s my own fault. He was fair game.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    i can hear the ocean if its quiet enough
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    i can hear the ocean if its quiet enough

I want that!! All I hear are those little voices. Always taunting.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Maybe it’s just me, but how come it seems like people are furious about gerrymandering during local elections but not during federal elections and go so far as to encourage it? 🤔
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

My guess at least lol

yup, for the most part only forum content is moderated since it is public. You can delete friends and block PMs and such to moderate your personal MFP world. Private matters only get addressed if they are a very wide spread problem and they get lots of complaints about it.

Forum posters with inappropriate profile pictures (that we see or are reported) get warned and lose posting ability until they fix it.