What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I
    Peanut butter, chocolate almonds crushed and whipped cream.

(My new ice-cream)
    shhhh I know it’s not icecream

Let me LIVE, I have an IMAGINATION 🤣🤣

Now you have me tripping on cashew creamer plus boldened. Only, whip the PB and cashew creamer, add xylitol for sweetener, freeze then serve with crushed chocolate almonds and whipped cream.

🙌It is ice cream girlie!!

And ice cream We SHALL HAVE (read in a strong voice Lol) 💃🏻💃🏻
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I gotta let this anger and hate pass man- I can’t continue to let individuals dictate my mood - I wish to be indifferent at some point - one day yo one day

💜💜💜
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The summer solstice is tomorrow.

Technically speaking, the summer solstice occurs when the sun is directly over the Tropic of Cancer, or 23.5 degrees north latitude. This will occur at exactly 11:54 am Eastern on Friday the 21st 2019.

Eratosthenes, ( think I spelt that correctly) used the summer solstice, a rod and a trip to Egypt to calculate the circumference of the Earth in 240 BC-ish. Funny what you remember from high school. Good education from the Marist Brothers.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »

Technically speaking, the summer solstice occurs when the sun is directly over the Tropic of Cancer, or 23.5 degrees north latitude. This will occur at exactly 11:54 am Eastern on Friday the 21st 2019.

Eratosthenes, ( think I spelt that correctly) used the summer solstice, a rod and a trip to Egypt to calculate the circumference of the Earth in 240 BC-ish. Funny what you remember from high school. Good education from the Marist Brothers.
    No one needs a private school education. We have google.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

No one needs a private school education. We have google.

That is very true, and Google won't smack you around for having your tie loose.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I gotta let this anger and hate pass man- I can’t continue to let individuals dictate my mood - I wish to be indifferent at some point - one day yo one day

I recommend a thorough decluttering of your focks
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I could sleep forever and ever amen
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    someone ate my chocolate, I put unsweetened chocolate into peanut butter.

Verdict- healthier version takes out the satisfaction.

Don’t worry!
    I fixed it with added whipped cream.
    (Problem solved)

Pssst.. you won’t take my taste buds down icky chocolate
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I recommend a thorough decluttering of your focks

cqdql3mqn7nn.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Is quiche considered a pie?

This we must discuss over quiche, brunch tomorrow?

If only. 😊

If quiche is considered to be a pie, I would prefer pie over cake. I know it’s random but I am not a pie person. Then someone at work one day, told me a quiche is a pie. That changes my whole perspective on pies.

It seems to be more of a tart but could also be a pie.

Tart - an open pastry case containing a filling.
    Pie - a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry.

And where would you categorise "Shepherd's pie" Cee?

casserole
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

He also invented the armillary sphere, for 1800 years the most important instrument in astronomy for determining the positions of celestial objects.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Is quiche considered a pie?

This we must discuss over quiche, brunch tomorrow?

If only. 😊

If quiche is considered to be a pie, I would prefer pie over cake. I know it’s random but I am not a pie person. Then someone at work one day, told me a quiche is a pie. That changes my whole perspective on pies.

It seems to be more of a tart but could also be a pie.

Tart - an open pastry case containing a filling.
    Pie - a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry.

And where would you categorise "Shepherd's pie" Cee?

casserole

+1
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Gout pain sucks the big one. Can barely walk today. 😵
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    Honeyacid wrote: »
    I'm thinking about whether or not I should go to college or the military. It's stressing me out

If you do military first - could pay for college no?
    ^
    This is what I’ve seen a lot of.

• Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Being made redundant