What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Is quiche considered a pie?

This we must discuss over quiche, brunch tomorrow?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Its nice actually seeing your face @iMago for a change!

Honkers too!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

If only. 😊

If quiche is considered to be a pie, I would prefer pie over cake. I know it’s random but I am not a pie person. Then someone at work one day, told me a quiche is a pie. That changes my whole perspective on pies.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

If only. 😊

If quiche is considered to be a pie, I would prefer pie over cake. I know it’s random but I am not a pie person. Then someone at work one day, told me a quiche is a pie. That changes my whole perspective on pies.

I am not a pie person either Jenny! This would change everything. Do you prefer more savory food than sweet as well?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Its nice actually seeing your face @iMago for a change!

Honkers too!

I didn't see Honkers back there at first :D

Is he picking up a new hobby of photo bombing your pics?
  • laprimaJenny
    Options

If only. 😊

I am not a pie person either Jenny! This would change everything. Do you prefer more savory food than sweet as well?

Most definitely! Crepes for example, are better savoury as well. Well, with one exception, except a crepe filled with Nutella, bananas and strawberries.

What’s your favourite pie?
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    It's tough to break toxic habits and links to poisonous relationships
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The summer solstice is tomorrow.

Technically speaking, the summer solstice occurs when the sun is directly over the Tropic of Cancer, or 23.5 degrees north latitude. This will occur at exactly 11:54 am Eastern on Friday the 21st 2019.
  • cee134
    edited June 2019
    Options

If only. 😊

It seems to be more of a tart but could also be a pie.

Tart - an open pastry case containing a filling.
    Pie - a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry.
  • cee134
    Options

If only. 😊

Pizza is a pie

I think pizza is more like a flatbread. Like bruschetta. That’s a good point though. I see what you did there.

Yesterday I learned not all Pizza is boneless. Thanks to Anchovies.

Interestingly,
    "Italians have been putting fish on bread for at least 2,000 years. Ancient Romans topped their flatbreads with garum, a ubiquitous condiment made of fermented fish parts, and fish was one of the toppings for pizza when the dish was first developed, in Naples during the late-18th and early-19th centuries."
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Ray's are trying to become a 2 city team and alternate seasons between Tampa and Montreal - I wonder if old expos fans will be rays fans on their years and will they continue to root for the rays the seasons they are in Tampa
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

If only. 😊

Pizza is a pie

I think pizza is more like a flatbread. Like bruschetta. That’s a good point though. I see what you did there.

Yesterday I learned not all Pizza is boneless. Thanks to Anchovies.

Interestingly,
    "Italians have been putting fish on bread for at least 2,000 years. Ancient Romans topped their flatbreads with garum, a ubiquitous condiment made of fermented fish parts, and fish was one of the toppings for pizza when the dish was first developed, in Naples during the late-18th and early-19th centuries."

😍
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I bought mini quiches, thanks to the talk about pies 😂😂

🤷🏻‍♀️ whatever they are, I like them
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    This last hr of work is drrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaggging