What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    After months of playing in the Acronym Game thread and a lifetime living in a salacious city, I was made for this. 🤷🏿‍♀️
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I boink in my butt

Gleefully, I stand corrected. 😍
  • thatsmejb
    thatsmejb Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Humor, sure you could be a gorgeous man, but if you're not funny I don't want it!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Strategically Placed Carpet Burns

its a code, bc the capital letters

Shy Pouty Cosplay Bunny

Figure out this code: IBIMB

I boink in my butt

@CacoEther

** Checking West Dakota flight itineraries. **
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Strategically Placed Carpet Burns

its a code, bc the capital letters

Shy Pouty Cosplay Bunny

Figure out this code: IBIMB

tsaqg1pkqfdd.gif

We got a winner.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    A threatening aura.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Dark facial hair 😍

Feverishly rummaging through the bathroom looking for a box of Just for Men.
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Dark facial hair 😍

YES! If they have dark facial hair and blue or green eyes, lay me down! :p
  • barrygwilliam
    barrygwilliam Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Definitely eyes and lips. I adore kissing so it figures.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    When she talks just like me but with that valley girl Canadian accent thing going on... 🥰
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    When she is blind without her glasses and can't spot the camera in the bedroom

I read somewhere that black electrical tape does a pretty good job of covering up the pesky, flashing red light.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

I read somewhere that black electrical tape does a pretty good job of covering up the pesky, flashing red light.

Their product sales would sky rocket if they just remove those red/green lights. I will write them a suggestion.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

When he puts a camera in the bedroom
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @brustmannzwei is on a serious roll tonight between the threads I’ve read! This dude seriously needs to write some cheesy women’s romance bc he’s got skills
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
    Options
    steph6556 wrote: »
    @brustmannzwei is on a serious roll tonight between the threads I’ve read! This dude seriously needs to write some cheesy women’s romance bc he’s got skills

@steph6556 I dunno. I’m more of a technical writer with an occasional dirty thought that I clean up and post here. If I did it would probably turn out to be something like this...

Brustmannzwei response to RFP
    MFP Cheesy Women’s Romance Novel

The respondents shall have an extensive vocabulary:
    Brustmannzwi has an extensive vocabulary of stupid, retarded, and made up words which he is proficient at weaving into thoughts and ideas. Most notable words include bewbs, breastisis, bottom buiscuits, metric butt ton, and waffle stomp.

Brustmannzwi is also constantly improving his extensive vocabulary. For example, he’s recently decided that most women on MFP are Georgina Roses.

The respondents shall use red, flannel, lumberjack shirts:
    Brustmannzwi is a subject matter expert (SME) with the use of red, flannel, lumberjack shirts. He is adept at the sizes, fit, and finish. He has also improved the effectiveness and efficiency of the shirt in numerous ways. Three such ways is by replacing the buttons with Velcro, removing the sleeves, and elongating the arm hole down to the bottom rib. These improvements resulted in measured improvements of a 94% efficiency in dressing and undressing the shirt, 82% less time donning the shirt due to shirt sleeves twist arm entanglement, and a 200% increase in trouser snake “boinginginging”.

Past Performance:
    MFP user 255335 has attested to proper use and appreciation of the word “bewbs” by Brustmannzwi.

He has received numerous light bulbs, smile faces, hitch hiking fingers, and hearts.

The respondents shall explain all grouchy faces:
    Brustmannzwi occasionally receives grouchy faces but, they are statistically insignificant and can be attributed to accidental pressing because of where it is located on the screen. For the few grouchy faces that are intentional, they are wrong.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    When she punches me in the dreams
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    When she punches me in the dreams

Like Bridget the midget using your “dreams” as a speed bag?

Calling the ol’ twig and berries a dream is a new one for me.

*Note to self, add to extensive vocabulary.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @brustmannzwei,

“ He has also improved the effectiveness and efficiency of the shirt in numerous ways. Three such ways is by replacing the buttons with Velcro, removing the sleeves, and elongating the arm hole down to the bottom rib“😂🤣
    I haven’t had a laugh like that in a long time!! Technical or dirty I will appreciate everything you come up with. You gots talent
This discussion has been closed.