Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Daylight saving started today. I woke at 6am and thought yayyy I got a sleep in because I'm normally up at 5.30am. But realised that its actually 5am in yesterday's time. Its gunna be a long week.. I hate the first week of time change, really puts me :(

Daylight Savings Time? Today ?

Didn't you also just have Father's Day ?

Can't you folks 'down under' do anything right ?

When's Christmas ? March ? April ? May ? ....... Tomorrow ?

B)<3;)

We march to the beat of our own drum 😂
    BTW.. Christmas in July has really taken off over here. Lots of places do it so they can enjoy a wintery, cold Christmas.
    And yes, Fathers Day is the first Sunday of September.

Maybe next year, for Christmas in July, I'll send you a proper calendar....

why thank you, that would be nice 🤗
    Might I suggest a hot firefighter one 😜

Firefighter ??

So each and every month gets a photograph....

I had this calendar in mind:

January: je41eiimase1.jpg

February: 0pznosiy3y42.jpg

March: x6tskuyc9fol.jpg

April: t50al1n8c3eq.jpg

You get the idea.

that will work too.. I won't mind looking at you all year 🤗
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Stress, and anxiety was an *kitten* kicker this year. I finally feel like I'm getting back in control. Gotta stay focused.

<3
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Daylight saving started today. I woke at 6am and thought yayyy I got a sleep in because I'm normally up at 5.30am. But realised that its actually 5am in yesterday's time. Its gunna be a long week.. I hate the first week of time change, really puts me :(

B)<3;)

BTW.. Christmas in July has really taken off over here. Lots of places do it so they can enjoy a wintery, cold Christmas.

Firefighter ??

You get the idea.

i want one too. like i can't wait for the year to be over just so i can put this up in my KITCHEN!

Kitchen ?!?

..... not exactly the room I had in mind.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

B)<3;)

Firefighter ??

You get the idea.

i want one too. like i can't wait for the year to be over just so i can put this up in my KITCHEN!

Kitchen ?!?

c'mon. you know the code word!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

B)<3;)

Firefighter ??

You get the idea.

Kitchen ?!?

c'mon. you know the code word!

Oh yeah.... "Kiiiithcheeen!"
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’m decluttering my clothes and realizing how much I buy the practical stuff intead of the fun stuff. It has never really made me feel good in my clothes or that excited about getting dressed. I have wasted so much money on buying ‘practical things I’ll wear forever’ but never wear because they’re boring. Ugh. I got rid of a bunch of boring basics and I’m gravitating more toward clothes that have a little interest.

So it was just good timing that these were delivered today. This sweater I have wanted since April and they’re finally back in stock, and the white flutter sleeve tee is a bit more elevated than the basic crewneck tee I’d normally buy. I couldn’t wait to wear them. Money well spent!

Don’t know why I’m sharing 😬

kbnfda60lt89.jpeg
    p03b6jzss3gu.jpeg

Goood Afternoon !!

You look great ! <3

btw.... that fabric is tear-away, right ??
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I’m decluttering my clothes and realizing how much I buy the practical stuff intead of the fun stuff. It has never really made me feel good in my clothes or that excited about getting dressed. I have wasted so much money on buying ‘practical things I’ll wear forever’ but never wear because they’re boring. Ugh. I got rid of a bunch of boring basics and I’m gravitating more toward clothes that have a little interest.

So it was just good timing that these were delivered today. This sweater I have wanted since April and they’re finally back in stock, and the white flutter sleeve tee is a bit more elevated than the basic crewneck tee I’d normally buy. I couldn’t wait to wear them. Money well spent!

kbnfda60lt89.jpeg
    p03b6jzss3gu.jpeg

Goood Afternoon !!

You look great ! <3

I suppose everything is tearaway if you’re determined enough 😁
  • Motorsheen
    Options

kbnfda60lt89.jpeg
    p03b6jzss3gu.jpeg

Goood Afternoon !!

You look great ! <3

tenor.gif
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

kbnfda60lt89.jpeg
    p03b6jzss3gu.jpeg

Goood Afternoon !!

You look great ! <3

don't encourage him!

• MiNinaLisa
    Options

kbnfda60lt89.jpeg
    p03b6jzss3gu.jpeg

both outfits look so good on you! <3 i never could quite manage the 1/2 tucked in t. maybe when the borders open we can meet and you can show me how! and can we talk about that sweater.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

kbnfda60lt89.jpeg
    p03b6jzss3gu.jpeg

pretty ♥️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Very rough day today. A smart man would get some sleep and try again tomorrow

im sorry.. I hope tomorrow is better 🤗
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I bought a very expensive suit to wear to a destination wedding i was supposed to go to ladt March. Well the wedding had gotten postponed because of Covid to September......it then got postponed again until June of 2021. Well now the couiple has broken up and there is no wedding. So, i really see no reason for me to ever wear this damn suit im the forseeable future. So maybe ill just use the damn thing as pajamas just so i can get some value out of my buck!

Hey, you never know, their plans may change once again or the part of the couple you're close to might find someone else and you still get to wear the suit.

A related story, my dd is visiting, to be in the wedding of a close friend next weekend. This is her close friend's 2nd wedding so it's my dd's 2nd investment of a bridesmaid dress. My dd says she can foresee her friend getting married many times so she's hanging onto all her 'wear once in a lifetime' dresses in case her friend chooses the same color combo in her future. :)