Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OMG i cant believe i lost! i weigh in on thursdays and mondays and i was up a couple lbs.......... that water i drank yesterday must have done wonders hahaha!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone. You're so great. Goes to say that everyone has their own definition of healthy i guess. I was an athlete in college and I got used to not having to motivate myself to keep moving since life was always two workouts a day, no questions asked. A lot has changed since undergrad (my path in life, my available time, my mentality) and I'm striving for healthy and HAPPY now(hence the user name). That picture of me in the bathing suit...yeah i immediately put a towel on haha.

So this week...I gained a little over a pound. Bummed but ready to keep going and change a few things up in my routine!!

Congrats to everyone who lost! You're surely keeping me and everyone else motivated!

Everyone who isn't happy with this weeks result's...keep your chin up and jump right back in the game!

GO BERRIES! (and bananas!)
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    Ross I love this challenge! Its the first time I really get to know those who are with me on this and we are all motivating eachother! Thank you so so much! LE'TS GO GREEN APPLES :) This is our week!!
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats all who lost! And, those who didn't just work a little harder this week. We can do this together!!!
    I love having MFP friends who help to motivate and support me. I think it plays a critical role in my success!

Ross- I would kill to look like you in your before pics. When you see my before pics at the end of this challenge you will see why! You are seriously beautiful and have a great body. That's not me being fake and supportive, it's the TRUTH!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ross, you're gorgeous! And your before pics inspired me to take my before pic in a bathing suit or underwear.... :blushing: So... we'll see how that goes....

It's weigh-in day and I lost! :bigsmile: I was still 0.7lbs from my mini goal of 202.5, but that just means I have to step it up a little to make the next one. :wink:

To everyone who lost, congrats! To those that didn't, it's ok!!! Push through this week and stick with it! We're all behind you cheering you on. You got this! :happy: GO TEAM!

PS: WTG Team Red Apples! You were the first to get all your weight in! :drinker:
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I LOST A POUND!! woohoo! On Tuesday I weighed myself and I was up til 128, now I'm down to 126.2! And Ross YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! thank you for sharing your pictures! I am too much of a chicken :sad: I hope everybody has a good rest of the week and a great weekend! AND KEEP MOVIN' LADIES!!!!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    First of all, Ross, you're gorgeous! And I KNOW you will meet your goal! You're doing great!!

CONGRATS on all the weight loss ladies! Way to rock it out this week! I know it was a tough week with the holiday and all, which aparently caused me to gain 1.6 pounds :mad: BUT, I am using it as motivation to kick more butt this week!

I started Ripped in 30 Tuesday, and I feel like I have already gained muscle from it. I think that could be contributing to my weight gain. So, I will continue Ripped in 30 in the mornings and running in the evenings to kick this fat out of my body!!

As for pictures, I am trying to gain the strength to take some. I have some in my profile pics (I think) showing my stomach, but if you saw it in real life, it wouldn't look that good. It's terrible... but my son was worth it :wink:
  • misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So excited, I keep checking to see if everyone has updated their weights yet! lol Sorry, this is all new to me and a novelty! haha

I've had an excellent day today, even more motivated to do well since my weight loss has been slow but small amounts and would just love 2lbs or more next week!
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    I'll log my weight (hopefully I lost again) when I get home!
    Keep it up, loves!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    We've definitely lost craigk :( And usually islander(Courtney) is late to add her weight to the spreadsheet so I'll cut her some slack...looks like she's been doing well! Anyone been in contact with her?

Anyone have any friends that want to join our challenge? I think the addition of Hanna and misslouise has been great motivation for everyone. We need two more people (one for the bananas and now one for the peaches). For now I will keep inputting my stats in those spots.

Seriously everyone, I can't thank you enough for being great friends and support on here!!! Gotta love technology for how small it makes our world feel. :happy:
  • misslouisee
    Options
    I've asked around, I have a few friends that might want to, I will see if anyone gets back to me or not. x
  • boyslie72487
    Options
    I just messaged craigk but it looks like she hasn't logged in for 4 days. It's getting really depressing at how many people have dropped off the face of MFP :sad: :sad: :sad: Don't get discouraged ladies!!!!! If you have one bad day, there's always tomorrow! Good luck to everyone in the coming week and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    Please welcome GoyaChula (Gloria aka Glo) to the YELLOW BANANAS! Great to have a new face!!

Just one more spot to fill!
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Welcome, GoyaChula!! :heart:

C'mon we need another PEACH!! :sad:
  • misslouisee
    Options
    Welcome GoyaChula,
    I only joined last week so am a newbie myself! Lots of luck with your first week in the group xx
  • Nikki881
    Options
    Just wants to say congrats to the Yellow Bananas, and welcome to the new members!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to be here!!! my daughter is almost 9 months! (aahhh!!) and thanks to breastfeeding and hard work-- i'm 15 lbs less than pre-prego weight. :D still not at my goal so i'm digging this challenge! it will get me about 10 lbs away from my goal weight! LOVE the support from MFP friends- i hope we can encourage each other!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge, GoyaChula! Great to have you aboard!

And congrats to the Bananas! Great job guys!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Congrats to the Yellow Bananas and to Heather (WarlockMistress) for another win this week! :drinker:

Shall we have another weekend challange? Suggestions?

PS: My goal this week? Hitting ONEderland. :wink:
  • boyslie72487
    Options
    Welcome GoyaChula! And congrats to Heather (WarlockMistress) :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work ladies, anybody find someone for the Peaches?